Denon AVR-X2300W or Yamaha RX-V683

Vijey

I'm from Sri Lanka. I'm going to buy an amplifier for my home thetre use. I select two models.
Denon AVR-X2300W
Yamaha RX-V683
Please help me guys. Which is the best one among these models.

Hi

Welcome to HFV

There are dedicated post threads which pertain to both brands....I suggest you read those to get first hand experience and comments on them.....

Secondly....audition / demo these amps with the same speakers (if possible) using the same song or movie clip then only you can understand the difference in performance.....

If you cant demo, see some YouTube videos and also rely on reviews posted on this site and google

I'm from Sri Lanka. I'm going to buy an amplifier for my home thetre use. I select two models.
Denon AVR-X2300W
Yamaha RX-V683
Please help me guys. Which is the best one among these models.

If you don't need the 2nd HDMI out, you can settle for Yamaha RX V683 (or) Denon x 1300 if you can still get hold of them.. My suggestion is for Denon x 1300/2300..

How expensive (or) cheap are these in Srilanka?

I would recommend Yamaha for its proprietary DSP mode and sturdy built Quality IMO ( Not sure about HDMI board life )
Prefer an audition with same source with same set of speaker as suggested by FM and visual appearance before finalizing( Built quality)
All the best

If you don't need the 2nd HDMI out, you can settle for Yamaha RX V683 (or) Denon x 1300 if you can still get hold of them.. My suggestion is for Denon x 1300/2300..

How expensive (or) cheap are these in Srilanka?

Thanks bro, Everythings are very expensive in Sri Lanka. Both are same price( RX-V683 & AVR-X2300W). 100000/= srilankan rupees.
That mean 650 US dollars. Which one produce best sound quality?

I would recommend Yamaha for its proprietary DSP mode and sturdy built Quality IMO ( Not sure about HDMI board life )
Prefer an audition with same source with same set of speaker as suggested by FM and visual appearance before finalizing( Built quality)
All the best

Thank you very much bro.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back