Denon DM 38

Peri

A friend of mine wants to buy a Denon DM38 micro system. ProFX in Spencers Plaza said that they don't have it in stock (they don't have a demo unit either)

Please guide us if there are any other Denon resellers in Chennai

Thanks in advance.

A friend of mine wants to buy a Denon DM38 micro system. ProFX in Spencers Plaza said that they don't have it in stock (they don't have a demo unit either)

Please guide us if there are any other Denon resellers in Chennai

Thanks in advance.

I was lucky to have this demoed at ProFx in Mumbai before I bought it for my mom. They dont keep this product on a regular basis.
Astounding product, amazing clarity - great value for money. I think ProFx (I guess they are the authorised dealers) would import it for you if you book it. Comes at a 10% discount over the list price. Has got newer features like USB port through which one can even connect an ipod. Better to go for DM38 and not the older D37.

Last edited:
Does this come with speakers?

If not then what are good speakers to use with this system? Can I pair an Usher S-520 with this?

Does this come with speakers?

If not then what are good speakers to use with this system? Can I pair an Usher S-520 with this?

These come with the Denon speakers. Here in India, I was told that the system is a complete package and one doesnt have an option to go for the system alone (i.e. exclude the speakers). However, I was impressed with the overall package including the speakers, they are quite good and obviously pair well. These are really value for money.
I am not able to comment on its pairing with Usher as I have not tried nor read any review.;)

Thanks. I got the impression from some sites that these come without the speakers but was not sure.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back