Denon DP 300F ,Is there any speed issue??

subhashiskar

Denon DP 300F or any other brand .

Hi Im planning to purchase a Denon DP300 F TT next week .Prior to that would like to ask the experts of the forum should I go for this or any other brand or model within 20k you can recomend ? As I have almost no idea about the tech part so need your help .Thanx In advance.
Subhashis

Last edited:
hi Subhashis,

if you want much better sound quality rather than features like automatic start and stop, go for the Project Audio Debut III turntable

regards,
Abhishek

hi Subhashis,

if you want much better sound quality rather than features like automatic start and stop, go for the Project Audio Debut III turntable
regards,
Abhishek

@ cary audio design : What you recommended is a gem of a piece at this price level. But Subhashis has a budget of Rs 20k. IMO Debut III is around 25k.

@ Subhashis : Denon 300F is a decent TT but if u can stretch your budget a bit what cary suggested is the way to go.

Last edited:
Hi ..Taurean Bull

Well from 20 k to 25 k is possible.. Now will have to search if project is avilable at kolkata..
Thanx for the opinion ..
Subhashis

the Project audio Debut III should be available within around 22k. i would not advice any denons higher than the DP 29f.

presently we do not have stocks of the Debut III. we are expecting the consignment around the 2nd week of july.

sks traders in kolkata used to sell project audio, mob - 9831163529.. but i am not sure if they still do.. but most probably even they will not be having stocks.

regards,
abhishek

Back