Denon X2200w failing. Time for a new AVR. Suggestions - Marantz,Yamaha or Pioneer

How would I drive my Atmos system with the Emotiva 7channel amp. What else would I need? a processor? Please guide since I have always gone the AVR way

How would I drive my Atmos system with the Emotiva 7channel amp. What else would I need? a processor? Please guide since I have always gone the AVR way

You can get a 7 channel processor which supports Atmos and other features and hook up the same to Emotiva Power amps......

The other way round is that some would get a AVR which has all the features and pre outs...then hook this to power amps.....

I checked. But the emotiva 7 channel processor doesn't support Atmos

Atmos is not supported on any Emotiva Processor. If this is a must, you have to go with the usual Denon, Pioneer, etc. I say get the cheapest AV receiver that has pre outs and get a 5 or 3 channel power amplifier from Emotiva. The other channels can be driven off the AV receiver.

What is your source player and media for Atmos encoded content?

Emotiva XMC-1 supports atmos along with most praised room correction dirac live. But, it is darn expensive.

Of late my Denon 2200w goes silent. No Audio...but video passes through. I tried everything in the book and on the net but to no avail. Will have to send it to the Service Center.

That is a typical problem due to over heating. Keep your amp in a well ventilated location, and it should solve the problem

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back