Denon X2200w failing. Time for a new AVR. Suggestions - Marantz,Yamaha or Pioneer

How would I drive my Atmos system with the Emotiva 7channel amp. What else would I need? a processor? Please guide since I have always gone the AVR way

How would I drive my Atmos system with the Emotiva 7channel amp. What else would I need? a processor? Please guide since I have always gone the AVR way

You can get a 7 channel processor which supports Atmos and other features and hook up the same to Emotiva Power amps......

The other way round is that some would get a AVR which has all the features and pre outs...then hook this to power amps.....

I checked. But the emotiva 7 channel processor doesn't support Atmos

Atmos is not supported on any Emotiva Processor. If this is a must, you have to go with the usual Denon, Pioneer, etc. I say get the cheapest AV receiver that has pre outs and get a 5 or 3 channel power amplifier from Emotiva. The other channels can be driven off the AV receiver.

What is your source player and media for Atmos encoded content?

Of late my Denon 2200w goes silent. No Audio...but video passes through. I tried everything in the book and on the net but to no avail. Will have to send it to the Service Center.

That is a typical problem due to over heating. Keep your amp in a well ventilated location, and it should solve the problem

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back