DIY AUDIO RACK JUSTCAD design

Hi kaushik,
what's your opinion on my audio rack

your rack is very clean and decent , the glass fittings are truely professional ....

i will add a state-of-the-art design touch to your design .. just in a few days

i will post more comments ..soon ..i am lil piled up these days :)

--here is my conceptual design 1:Avrack-------

--to practically make it one needs to work on piller thickness so as to support the full load--

Last edited:
Mate, i think you missed the attachment...can't see the rack!!!

there is no attachment ...the image is the rack idea ....

i have not made any wire frame model with the dimensions ..it is up to you !

Audio Rack for sale Brand New Custom bulid
Big size
Built with 8cm black colour powder coated metal frame and 12 mm glass with five partition
size H 113.5 x W 65 x D 57 cm

Small Size
Built with black colour powder coated 4.5cm metal frame and 12 mm glass with five partition
size H 102.5 x W 61 x D 51 cm

i am asking the competency question whether why not the metal frame cannot vibrate with the excitatory passage of music in a loud way so as to cause loss of excellency of the audio items which for the excellency got to be dead drop pin-drop like dead body, whether glass rack aforementioned by your good self to be 12 mm thick may be has the cause of dead to become live during the excitatory passages of loud music sound coming from mouth of loudspeaker to so as to make independent music along with the loud passages of excitatory music, whether it is possible in such a way to obtain excellency of death like trance state of the audio rack .

please give soon and in hurried manner the reply to this esteemed question so that the members residing into this forum can transparent their doubts and be laid to rest

thanking you many times for your excellency of the design, but the rupees is counting too many times, some cutting for the members residing into this forum

i am asking the competency question whether why not the metal frame cannot vibrate with the excitatory passage of music in a loud way so as to cause loss of excellency of the audio items which for the excellency got to be dead drop pin-drop like dead body, whether glass rack aforementioned by your good self to be 12 mm thick may be has the cause of dead to become live during the excitatory passages of loud music sound coming from mouth of loudspeaker to so as to make independent music along with the loud passages of excitatory music, whether it is possible in such a way to obtain excellency of death like trance state of the audio rack .

please give soon and in hurried manner the reply to this esteemed question so that the members residing into this forum can transparent their doubts and be laid to rest

thanking you many times for your excellency of the design, but the rupees is counting too many times, some cutting for the members residing into this forum

Man, you're lingo is scary! :D

Read this once. And then came back to read it again. This is a life saver of a post! Lightened my mood immediately. But do tell me that you are indeed joking with the language used :)

Read this once. And then came back to read it again. This is a life saver of a post! Lightened my mood immediately. But do tell me that you are indeed joking with the language used :)

Hi thevortex,

English "As she is Godly Spocken"!:D

Suri's passage reminded me of the following:

"The hubberfluous infatufuation of Akbar dorbendically lassertized the gorbendism of Humayun"

Guess who wrote it?

Suri's passage reminded me of the following:

"The hubberfluous infatufuation of Akbar dorbendically lassertized the gorbendism of Humayun"

Guess who wrote it?

please, the answer tout de suite!:) getting desperate and cannot concentrate on anything else:mad:

Okay! That line and many similar ones appear in a Bengali story named "Vachaspati" in the book "Golpo Shalpo" by Rabindranath Tagore. Vachaspati is a very learned man and in the story he is lecturing an august gathering on Mughal dynasty, I suppose.

Sorry Kaushik and the moderators for going outside the topic of the thread, but looking at Suri's superlative piece, could not resist reciting something that I read years ago and remembered.

Regards.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back