DLP, Full HD/1080P projector to bring from US.... need suggestion as soon as possible please...

Surprised to see that @elangoas has not yet suggested xgimi... :) (Just kidding :) )
@Naveenbnc , If you are opting for Full HD LED, then two good contestants in the market are xgimi H1 and LG PF1500W. Both has good positive reviews, but xgmi scores better than LG in the playground as per experts. Both are in $800 range, which will fit your budget. Please research and take a call.

Hi ItsMe, ... May be its because I asked some models under 500 to 600$. :):)

Unfortunately This time I didn't have much time to thoroughly study and make a choice. I checked the models you suggested... Pretty interesting .... But since my friend is flying back in the next 4 days..I had to hurry and make a choice. So i booked viewsonic pjd7720hd this morning.

The only reason is that I saw its demo with good amount of daylight. And it's quite watchable !!! Specs are also good for a person like me, using egate budget pj till now.....let's hope it will be a happy purchase....

Surprised to see that @elangoas has not yet suggested xgimi... :) (Just kidding :) )

Ha ha.. Budget.. $250 ~ $350 ( 20K INR) difference can be huge.. So i refrained suggesting Xgimi / LG LED PJ for him..

May be its because I asked some models under 500 to 600$. :):)

Exactly same reason..

So i booked viewsonic pjd7720hd this morning.

Congrats.. Specs look great.. How much did you shell out?..

Anyone owned Optoma HD143x. Specs are great. Previous model HD142x had great reviews. Price is 50$ less as well. For $499 looks like a great contender.

Ha ha.. Budget.. $250 ~ $350 ( 20K INR) difference can be huge.. So i refrained suggesting Xgimi / LG LED PJ for him..

Exactly same reason..

Congrats.. Specs look great.. How much did you shell out?..
its 38k+2k for one day delivery. So total 40k.
In Epson, the Us models and Indian models are totally different. So I am not confident on spare parts availability.
Later I was in a dilemma between Optoma HD142x & Viewsonic pjd7720hd.
Optoma model has so many good reviews. But I saw the demo for Viewsonic in ambient light and its really watchable.
So I took it finally ...

its 38k+2k for one day delivery. So total 40k.

Great price too..

Its ridiculous that most of the projectors won't provide a plastic cap for the lense !!!

Right.. If you mount it 7 ~ 8 feet off the ground, replacing the lens cover might be difficult too.. A remote function would be better..

right now I placed it in the top rack of a cupboard on my rear wall :D:D

Your present projector Egate P513 doesn't have vertical offset.. So current position is fine..

Your new projector has upt to 110%.. You can invert the projector for a correct image and mount it near ceiling..

images

Hey guys.... Just got my Viewsonic Pjd7720hd. Without any settings change, i just switched it on and played some download blue ray files. Its amazing !!! The first thing we notice is ..... Its bright ... Way too bright !! We can happily watch it in semi daylight., Or with one tube light at night. Il post details separately. First impression is ... Its awesome.

Hey guys.... Just got my Viewsonic Pjd7720hd. Without any settings change, i just switched it on and played some download blue ray files. Its amazing !!! The first thing we notice is ..... Its bright ... Way too bright !! We can happily watch it in semi daylight., Or with one tube light at night. Il post details separately. First impression is ... Its awesome.

Congrats.. Great.. Share some product images & picture too if possible..

@Naveenbnc Congratulations on your new baby. I could sense your excitement by seeing the post made at 2:23 AM :). Please share more details and few snaps when you get a chance

Hi elangoas and ItsMe, i would love to share pics and info. I'm out of station on some office project... Il do it as soon as I can... (ItsMe, u r right.. Couldn't resist to watch it at that late nite :D:D)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back