Dual SVS PB2000

Single or Dual SVS PB2000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im going with pb2000 duals
How much you are going to pay or paid for it?
how much discount is generally offered on svs subs.
I have one pb2000 , i am going for duals.
so what can be max dis on pb2000. Any suggestions

Annamalai, I own a brand new PB12 which I got it from Cressida AV a couple of months back for a decent price. Spec and performance wise both PB12 and PB2k are the same. Just check with the dealer about the stock.

I’m confused buying svs pb2000 or Rythmik lvx12 the price is hiked for svs pb2000 now the mrp is 1,15,000

Hi c sivajegan, don't know about the Rythmic pricing. I had purchased the SVS PC 2000 which is similar to PB 2000 specswise last year in october which was being sold at Rs. 1,30,000/-.
I got it at a discounted price of Rs. 95,000/- in Mumbai. You may have to check the latest price with your local seller.

I think if money is not a constraint - always go dual.

If you have a dedicated HT room - definitely go dual.

Have you heard PB2000? If yes, how much of an upgrade you think it is compared to BIC PL200s?

I haven't heard subwoofers (excect one ELAC in an HT setup) - so I am still figuring out parameters of good sounding bass.

Hi c sivajegan, don't know about the Rythmic pricing. I had purchased the SVS PC 2000 which is similar to PB 2000 specswise last year in october which was being sold at Rs. 1,30,000/-.
I got it at a discounted price of Rs. 95,000/- in Mumbai. You may have to check the latest price with your local seller.
Hi Nitin...Which dealer u got from

Have you heard PB2000? If yes, how much of an upgrade you think it is compared to BIC PL200s?

The BIC PL 200 ( 12 inch woofer)is more comparable with SVS PB 1000 (300 watts, 10 inch woofer goes down to 19 hz) since it is 250 watts RMS & goes down to 21 hz
The PB 2000 is 500 watts RMS with 12 inch woofer & goes down to 17 hz.

I think if money is not a constraint - always go dual.

If you have a dedicated HT room - definitely go dual.

I haven't heard subwoofers (excect one ELAC in an HT setup) - so I am still figuring out parameters of good sounding bass.
my bics were good enough for me but i always had an eye on svs pb2000 and my friend do suggest it
so planned to go duals and also i didn't find any svs users giving negative feedback

i have booked PB 2000 dual will be delivered in a couple of weeks
time to wait;););)
price for svs have gone up now the mrp is 1150000/=

i have booked PB 2000 dual will be delivered in a couple of weeks
time to wait;););)
price for svs have gone up now the mrp is 115000/-

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back