Dubai shopping festival 2012.

Hi Anil,

Sorry to trouble you again.
We contacted thomsun ,but it seems they have only polk other than yamaha for speakers.

Can u suggest any other dealers for yamaha pls?

Can anyone suggest a shipping company to ship speakers from Dubai to Mumbai. Speakers are 26kgs each.

Thanks

Hi Anil,

Sorry to trouble you again.
We contacted thomsun ,but it seems they have only polk other than yamaha for speakers.

Can u suggest any other dealers for yamaha pls?
Hi anoopkjoy
Thomsun electronics are the main distributors for Yamaha products in UAE.
You can buy speakers from other shops.
Thanks
Anil.

Hi jayantadak :)

Denon X 2000 is Dhs.2000
Yamaha A1020 is Dhs.3000
Onkyo NR 626 is Dhs.2300
thanks
Anil

@dranil
thanks for valuable information
I have an opportunity to buy denon x2000 avr from dubai as my friend is travelling dubai for a business meet on 14 feb. My querry is ,whether the denon x2000 will be available at the above price on 14 feb? secondly as my friend is new to dubai please suggest the stores for this avr where he can get at this price.

with regard

uttam

parasound halo, ati1805, rotel 1585 1575

Hi karthi

About parasound halo, please give specific model no of the halo series.
ATI . I couldn't find any dealer in Dubai selling this.
Rotel, both models are not available at present.
The equvalent model available is no.1675 priced at Dhs.11480.
Archimedia Dubai are the distributors of Rotel products here.

Anil.

@dranil
thanks for valuable information
I have an opportunity to buy denon x2000 avr from dubai as my friend is travelling dubai for a business meet on 14 feb. My querry is ,whether the denon x2000 will be available at the above price on 14 feb? secondly as my friend is new to dubai please suggest the stores for this avr where he can get at this price.

with regard

uttam

Hi Uttam :)
DSF ends on 2nd of Feb. Usually we get the same discounted price for few more days if stocks are available. Hi Fi city electronics in Dubai mall are the dealers of Denon

Thanks
Anil.

Hi Uttam :)
DSF ends on 2nd of Feb. Usually we get the same discounted price for few more days if stocks are available. Hi Fi city electronics in Dubai mall are the dealers of Denon

Thanks
Anil.

DG+ in Times Square Center has a better Denon sale ongoing.

Dear Anil,

Bought onkyo+ wharfedale from sharafdg sharjah.
could'nt get him go to DG+
Now looking for speaker cables and subwoofer cable

Anyways thanks for your help.

Dear Anil,

Bought onkyo+ wharfedale from sharafdg sharjah.
could'nt get him go to DG+
Now looking for speaker cables and subwoofer cable

Anyways thanks for your help.
Dear anoopkjoy:)

You can get cables from the same shop.
Thanks
Anil.

I am planning to visit dubai in April 2016 . I would like to pick a good sub woofer from there if it is at reasonable price. My current setup is denon x2100
with wharfedale 220 and 220c (3.0). Please suggest matching subwoofer and location where i can purchase it in dubai. My max budget is 30k and most of the time it will be used for movies .

thanks
Uttam

Almost all electronics dealers have show rooms in Dubai mall. You can give the details of your present system and get a matching sub woofer.
Anil

I am planning to visit dubai in April 2016 . I would like to pick a good sub woofer from there if it is at reasonable price. My current setup is denon x2100
with wharfedale 220 and 220c (3.0). Please suggest matching subwoofer and location where i can purchase it in dubai. My max budget is 30k and most of the time it will be used for movies .

thanks
Uttam

try the SW150 from hifimart.com

its a good subwoofer.

why lug all the way from dubai when hifimart.com gives you the stuff at your home ?

simply buying from dubai wont make it any more better :)

Wharfedale DIAMOND SW-150 Subwoofer (Single Unit)

regards

Hi Uttam,

The prices may sound tempting @ Dubai but you need to factor in warranty and ofcourse weight by flight which will be extra charges imposed by airlines...don't forget our friends at the customs....

Better see something here in India itself...check HiFi mart or Check For Sale by Owner section or Hi Fi Ads....I am sure you will find something interesting...all the best

Thanks a lot dranil, mpw and efernand1 for your suggestion. I will certainly look into that. Of course if i find a realy tempting offer at dubai , i may not worry much for warranty.
Thanks

Uttam

uttam,

if you dont worry about warranty - you may be making a mistake.

it is best to buy heavy items from India and even though you may have warranty from Dubai - please consider the strong possibility of airline transit damage and the sheer hassle of weight and dimension...

anyways... your choice..

regards

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back