Dubai shopping festival 2012.

Any, I got a Xiomi cell phone and MP3 player when I went to Shanghai last year. Best Purchase at very cheap prices...

Dubai shopping festival 2014.

I'm planning to buy LED projector. I'm contemplating models LG PA75U and LG PA70G & Acer K335 and Optoma ML1000. Any ideas? Is there any one who bought projector from dubai? Are there any constraints? any specific place and online sites to be checked? I'm following sharafdg but no items were listed.

keywords: DSF 2014

Last edited:
Hi 007india
Let some of your friends buy from here and take it with them when they return.
The weight of these projectors are not much.
The DSF 2014 is from 2nd Jan to 2nd Feb.
Thanks
Anil

Dubai shopping festival 2014

Thanks Anil, Do you have any idea where we can buy there? The weight as per website is 1.3Kg. If any of the FM is coming over here, I can request them to do a favor.

Hi 007india
Let some of your friends buy from here and take it with them when they return.
The weight of these projectors are not much.
The DSF 2014 is from 2nd Jan to 2nd Feb.
Thanks
Anil

Re: Dubai shopping festival 2014

Thanks Anil, Do you have any idea where we can buy there? The weight as per website is 1.3Kg. If any of the FM is coming over here, I can request them to do a favor.

Hi
You can buy from any electronic showrooms like SharafDG, Jackeys, Carrefour hypermarket etc
Thanks
Anil

Hi Anil

I am looking for the following

1. Denon X4000

2. Onkyo 929

3. Panasonic Projector AE8000

4. PSB Imagine T2

5. PSB Imagine C

where would these be available in Dubai and what would be the price. Also planning to pick these up during DSF. Would there be a significant discount during DSF.

Thanks

Hi Anil

I am looking for the following

1. Denon X4000

2. Onkyo 929

3. Panasonic Projector AE8000

4. PSB Imagine T2

5. PSB Imagine C

where would these be available in Dubai and what would be the price. Also planning to pick these up during DSF. Would there be a significant discount during DSF.

Thanks
Hi
Visit the electronic section in Dubai Mall. You can find almost all brands there. Yes, during DSF the prices will be less/ there will be some bundle offers.
Thanks
Anil.

Guys with the Dubai Festival around the corner. Any suggestions on good purchase?
1. External HDD
2. DAC
3. Music Players
4. Digital Camera
5. LED TV
6. Handycam

Guys with the Dubai Festival around the corner. Any suggestions on good purchase?
1. External HDD
2. DAC
3. Music Players
4. Digital Camera
5. LED TV
6. Handycam

Hi
All are good, but TV you have to pay duty in Indian customs.
Anil.

Re: Dubai shopping festival ( DSF ) 2014.

1. External HDD
2. DAC
3. Music Players
4. Digital Camera
5. LED TV
6. Handycam

If you bring all the above items in one go, you have to shell out duty(Forget TV). To comment on items. Check the forex conversion and check the price online in indian websites like flipkart, amazon.in and snapdeal. Check your baggage limits. These days airlines outsourced airport staff work where they will bill you even for 200grams extra. I had a experience with Air arabia and indigo.

1) External HDD - Last year I bought 1TB WD HDD for 269 AED?
2) Fujifilm HS35exr digitial camera is available for around 1500AED for which samsung tab3 or galaxy ACE mobile is free.
3) You can buy a Onkyo bundled system (HTS3500 or 3600)
4) You can buy LG LED projector(700lumens) from there as its cheaper than india but still expensive. Lot more worth.

Check the UAE catalogue from sharafdg website.
UAE_Catalogue

These days handycam's are outdated. The above Fujifilm camera records video in HD format and its manual zoom ring is comparable to SLR camera.

DSF starts from 2nd Jan 2014 onwards,
This year Dubai won bid to host Expo 2020,
So everybody is in festive mood.
The fireworks display in New year eve is going to be
grand to break the current world record.
And the activities during festival is the best so far.
If planning a trip to Dubai, try to do it during DSF.

Dubai Shopping Festival 2014

Thanks
Anil.

Hi Anil - a friend would be traveling during DSF.

what are the good places to buy hifi at good prices. Online deals seem too expensive.
Where can one look for good quality/ trustworthy used stuff?

Finally - can you pls find out good deals on pioneer/ yamaha top end receiver models?

Hi anm
Dubai mall is the best place where u can see almost all electronic dealers.
Please give me model no. of amps.
Anil

pioneer - SC-LX87, SC-LX77 and if there are any models in between. The site is little confusing. It has 79 etc listed as well without the LX. While whathifi says top end are LX87 and 77.

yamaha - AVENTAGE RX-A3030 and AVENTAGE RX-A2030.

Any info about reliable used shop?

Hi anm

Pioneer 76 is Dhs.6700
77 is Dhs.6900
87 is Dhs.8250
All are DSF prices and only these three mdels are available

Yamaha A3030 is Dhs.7000
A2030 is Dhs.6700

Anil.

Hi anm
About used amps, I know only one place in Dubai inside Karama centre shopping mall.
Your friend can check there
Thanks
Anil.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back