Dubai shopping festival 2012.

You can try Kef Q700/900 in sharaf dg.
They have very good deal on these speakers. I think Kef will be similar or better compared to DC6T and RX6. This is my personal thought.

Anil

You are just the person i have been looking for.

I live in Dubai and have spent the last few weeks looking for decent speakers

Do you know anybody who sells:

Tannoy DC6T
Monitor Audio RX6

i am after i decent set of floorstanding speakers to listen to music. I have tried Yamaha and Flipsch didnt like them. I went to Thomsun in Ibn Battutta mall but they only had one model of Polk speakers which we very low end

Any help appreciated

Hi
Both brands you have mentioned doesn't have dealers in Dubai at present.

Thanks
Anil.

Last edited:
Hi Dr.Anil,

Can you please tell me the pricee of Yamaha RX-V473 in Dubai. One of my friend is coming to Dubai in last week of March.

Here in India, I am getting it at 31K with bill and warranty. If the cost works out to be about AED1300 for me then I feel it'll be good enough sans custom duties.

But if it's beyond that then it wont make any sense.

Please help me.

Hi Dr.Anil,

Can you please tell me the pricee of Yamaha RX-V473 in Dubai. One of my friend is coming to Dubai in last week of March.

Here in India, I am getting it at 31K with bill and warranty. If the cost works out to be about AED1300 for me then I feel it'll be good enough sans custom duties.

But if it's beyond that then it wont make any sense.

Please help me.
Hi bpranay :)
The price of Yamaha RX V473 is Dhs.1700.
Thanks
Anil.

Hello All,

I plan to go to Dubai, end of March. Does it make sense to buy an AVR and speaker setup there? I intend to get a Wharfedale DX1 and a Denon AVR (model to be decided amongst 1713,1913 or 2213)

What about the warranty and service in India later on?
Any idea on custom duties

I understand that LEDs are cheaper there as compared to India. Say a 46inch Sony or Samsung. No 3D, just normal LED. Any suggestion/tip on this?

Ash

Hello All,

I plan to go to Dubai, end of March. Does it make sense to buy an AVR and speaker setup there? I intend to get a Wharfedale DX1 and a Denon AVR (model to be decided amongst 1713,1913 or 2213)

What about the warranty and service in India later on?
Any idea on custom duties

I understand that LEDs are cheaper there as compared to India. Say a 46inch Sony or Samsung. No 3D, just normal LED. Any suggestion/tip on this?

Ash

Hi
About amp and speakers, better buy from India since the price difference is not much. But for LED TV, you can get very good offers here and warranty in India.
If you need any more help, please post here or sent a pm.
Thanks
Anil.

Hello Anil,

Thank you for the reply..

Can you possibly help me with price of Sony & Samsung 46" and 50" LEDs?

I am not mentioning any model nos as they may be different there as compared to India.

But some of the models I saw here are..

Sony
KDL46EX650
KLV46EX430
SONY EX40 LED

SAMSUNG
3D 55ES6200
46ES5600

Hello Anil,

Thank you for the reply..

Can you possibly help me with price of Sony & Samsung 46" and 50" LEDs?

I am not mentioning any model nos as they may be different there as compared to India.

But some of the models I saw here are..

Sony
KDL46EX650
KLV46EX430
SONY EX40 LED

SAMSUNG
3D 55ES6200
46ES5600

Hi
The prices I got from Sharaf DG electronics rea as follows..

Sony
KDL46EX650 -Dhs.3499
KLV46EX430 - Dhs.2999
SONY EX40 LED - Dhs.1899

SAMSUNG
3D 55ES6200 - Dhs.6499 plus a free bluray player
46ES5600 - Dhs.4299 plus free bluray player and Dh.500 gift voucher.

If you are planning for next month end only, The prices can be cheaper than this :)

Thanks
Anil.

Hello All,

I have got my LED as planned..

Got the Samsung UA55ES7500R from Sharaf DG in Dubai.

Thanks @DrAnil for the help for th prices..It gave me a good background to shortlist my options..

Hello All,

Thanks @DrAnil for the help for th prices..It gave me a good background to shortlist my options..

Hi AshD
Congratulations :)

Hello All,

can you post the price you paid and the price in india??

Dear Dr Anil .....i am looking for panasonic blue ray player from dubai dmp bdt 230 as i understand 220 is no more available...can you help me to find out availability and price...

Thanks a lot Dr. Anil. I have asked one of my friend to buy for me, If he can. Will ask you if required any further details.

Once again thanks a lot.

Hi leninselvaraj
The current price is Dhs.1500
Available in all Thomsun electronics showrooms in Dubai
If any more help needed, please let me know :)
Thanks
Anil.

Dear Dr Anil .....i am looking for panasonic blue ray player from dubai dmp bdt 230 as i understand 220 is no more available...can you help me to find out availability and price...

Hi
Both these models are not available now.
If any other model, please let me know.
Thanks
Anil.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back