Dubai shopping festival 2012.

Dear Dr Anil,

I am planning to buy a 32'' HD ready TV from Dubai.

I have shortlisted some models:

Samsung [2013] UA32F4020 32-Inch HD Ready LED TV
Toshiba LED TV 32PU200
Sony EX330 Series BRAVIA TV

I am looking for some inputs for each of the above mentioned TVs.
Performance and comparison
International Warranty
Price and place to buy in Dubai

I will be highly grateful if you can get some info.
TIA

Hi Madhur dewan :)
Sorry for the delay in reply, I was very busy.

Samsung [2013] UA32F4020 32-Inch HD Ready LED TV- Dhs 1500
Toshiba LED TV 32PU200 - Dhs 1000
Sony EX330 Series BRAVIA TV- Dhs 1300

All are available with Sharaf DG

Thanks
Anil.

Dear Doctor i am looking for media player like wd tv live or wd tv live hub along with blue ray player panasonic dmp 230...please help me out for prices...:)

Hello Mr Anil. Been following your posts. very helpful and thanks.

I wanted to know the pricing of RX V475 by yamaha.

Thanks in advance ...

Thanks a lot Dr.

But i'm seeing it priced too much.
Newegg selling it $250.

which is 250*56=14000Rs

instead 1800*15.5=27900 Rs :eek::eek:
Hi
I got this price from Thomsun electronics showroom in deira dubai and they are the main dealer for UAE
Thanks
Anil

Hi
I got this price from Thomsun electronics showroom in deira dubai and they are the main dealer for UAE
Thanks
Anil

Ohh. Dr. Please don't mistake me. No harm in you. I just posted the price comparison what i found in internet.

I thought if any other Forum member found different prices they may post it here. That's the reason i put the price comparison in here.

And Thomsun is bit costly comparing other shops like sharaf DG. Last week my friend came there. Was trying to get 473 for me? IBN Batuta Thomsun guys told him 1800 AED. But Sharaf DG Offered 1499 AED.

Both of them didn't have stock at the time and they asked two days time to get the AVR.

He couldn't wait for that as he was travelling on the same day to India :( that was my bad luck day BTW.

Same think happened when he is checking in Malaysia also. No stock.

Now again he is travelling back to Dubai in the first week of june. Hope my luck helps this time :)

Thanks Dr. Anil for the pricing details.

Hi lenin:)
You are most welcome to ask any help from my side :)
I will do as time permits.
Don't worry, no hard feelings here :)
Thanks
Anil

hi Dr. Anil.
Thank you for the previous reply.

one question, Do AVRs get discounts during the coming DSF 2014 or I heard there is some kind of electronic sale in October ?. should I wait?

Im looking to buy RX-V473. What is the latest price for that unit and which are the outlets selling yamaha models?

thanks a lot.

hello Dr. Anil
I wanted to know whether AVRs are for sale during DSFs, is it worth the wait? and I heard there will be some kind of electronic sale during oct or nov?

Im particularly interested in Yamaha RX-V473. What is the current pricing? and which are the shops dealing with Yamahas'.

Thanks again.

hello Dr. Anil
I wanted to know whether AVRs are for sale during DSFs, is it worth the wait? and I heard there will be some kind of electronic sale during oct or nov?

Im particularly interested in Yamaha RX-V473. What is the current pricing? and which are the shops dealing with Yamahas'.

Thanks again.

Hi ranganpvr :)
Sorry for the delay in reply.
The current price is Dhs.1700
Yes, during DSF there will be offers, and in between may be some offer will come.
The dealer is Thomsun electronics
And available in most of the malls.
Thanks
Anil

hello Dr Anil,
I want to buy sony 42w674 led tv from sharaf dg online website from my home in INDIA itself(because i don't have any aquaintances in dubai) from the following website link

Sony KDL42W670 LED Television 42inch

Is it it ok to buy from the website sittting in my home in india, will it work out cheaper than the indian showroom price, or should i take an other route.
what will custom duty charges for this tv approx.
PLEASE REPLY
THANK YOU

Hi god2013
Sorry for the delay in replying. I was in India for one month vacation.
About your question, in the current situation with 36% duty, its better to get from India.
Thanks
Anil

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back