Dubai shopping festival 2012.

Guys when is the Dubai Shopping Festival in 2013?
If I buy a LCD/LED TV from Dubai will it cost less?

DSF 2013 is from Jan 3rd to Feb 3rd.
The prices will be cheap comparing to Indian prices, but you have to consider the customs duty also.
Anil.

you need not be sorry bro, you r already doing too much.
can you pls share pioneer n naim dealer details so my friend can buy it.

if poss pls share iphone 4s n 5 prices. 16 n 32gb
thanks a lot.

Hi Darshanjoshi :)

Naim amp you can buy from
Dubai audio centre
Te. no. 3431441.

Pioneer amp from
Eastern commercial agencies
Tel.No.2226596.

Iphone 4s 16gb- Dhs 2399
Iphone 4s 32Gb- Dhs.2799
Iphone 5 16gb- 4699
Iphone 5 32Gb- 5999

Iphone prices are from Sharaf DG and with one year warrenty.
You can get without warrenty from grey market for cheaper prices.
Thanks
Anil.

This is somewhat OT but I need help: Can anyone tell me where the Logitech Squeezebox Touch is available in DXB? Any pointers to where it is likely to be available would be appreciated too.

Hi keith_correa

Checked with major electronic dealers here, but none of them have this product. If I come across any shop having this I will let you know.
Thanks
Anil.

Hi
Am coming from Dubai to india in Dec.

If anybody wants a mobile let me know.

Regards

Hi Guys Planning to buy AVR and have decided Onkyo. The new Model TX-Nr818 has arrived in India. Can anyone give me the best price where it is available - Chennai, Bangalore or Hyderabad. How about TX-NR809 the older model, are there any good deals for this old Model . Please give me dealer details where i can buy in any of the above places. How about Prices in Dubai?

Thank You.
Sushiv

Hi Guys Planning to buy AVR and have decided Onkyo. The new Model TX-Nr818 has arrived in India. Can anyone give me the best price where it is available - Chennai, Bangalore or Hyderabad. How about TX-NR809 the older model, are there any good deals for this old Model . Please give me dealer details where i can buy in any of the above places. How about Prices in Dubai?

Thank You.
Sushiv

Hi Sushiv
Onkyo TXNR 818 is available in Dubai for Dhs.4399
Onkyo TXNR 1010 is available for Dhs.5499
Model 809 not available.
Thanks
Anil.

when I type in google 1234 dhs in inr it doesn't show me a conversion right away. However, it does so will most other currencies.
Is AED same as DHS, as the links shown are of AED conversion.

when I type in google 1234 dhs in inr it doesn't show me a conversion right away. However, it does so will most other currencies.
Is AED same as DHS, as the links shown are of AED conversion.

AED is Arab Emirates Dirham.

hi safar,

can you confirm if the NAD 356 is just 29K for a new one.i think that retails for arnd 51K in chennai.

cheers
NAveen N

hi safar,

can you confirm if the NAD 356 is just 29K for a new one.i think that retails for arnd 51K in chennai.

cheers
NAveen N

47 k is the best quote I had in bangalore. I got it from dubai hi fi city on offer, brand new @ 29 k with bill and warranty valid in India. It was a no regret deal, even if I were to pay customs duty. But it sailed thru customs as well.

Hello Dr. Anil,

I just stumbled upon this post and seems like the best post for my need. i want to confirm couple of things.. i will be in Dubai this weekend and will be looking for bookshelf speakers. can you please suggest if it is infact a good time to buy from dubai as DFS is just about around the corner now. second even if the discounts might not be there, is it still gonna be cheaper than buying in India ?

also i would be highly obliged if you could refer me some of the shops that sells Jamo, tannoy and who can give demo and best rates.

Rohit.

Hello Dr. Anil,

I just stumbled upon this post and seems like the best post for my need. i want to confirm couple of things.. i will be in Dubai this weekend and will be looking for bookshelf speakers. can you please suggest if it is infact a good time to buy from dubai as DFS is just about around the corner now. second even if the discounts might not be there, is it still gonna be cheaper than buying in India ?

also i would be highly obliged if you could refer me some of the shops that sells Jamo, tannoy and who can give demo and best rates.

Rohit.

Hi Rohit
Nice to hear that you are visiting Dubai. I have sent you a pvt message. Please call me or sms me when you are in Dubai.
At present many dealers are offering very good offers and I think these will be lesser than Indian prices. You can check with VV and sons, Hifi cityand
Sharaf DG. Sale is going on in all these outlets.
Thanks
Anil.

Hello Dr. Anil,

Rohit.

Rush to Sharaf DG for their clearance sale and you will never regret.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back