Dubai shopping festival 2012.

Guys sorry but I was wondering if the Dubai Shopping festival is on right now. I don't think so. It's normally in the first half of the year. Then why you guys posting here?

Guys sorry but I was wondering if the Dubai Shopping festival is on right now. I don't think so. It's normally in the first half of the year. Then why you guys posting here?

Next Dubai shopping festival will be from Jan 3rd to Feb 3rd, 2013.:)

@dranil

Can you get price for below models

Denon 3313
Yamaha A810
Polk audio RTI A7 (pair)
Polk audio Csi A6
Monitor Audio Bronze BX5

Thanks in advance..

Last edited:
Hi Mohanavel

Denon 3313- Dhs.6000
Yamaha A810- Old model. New model is A820- Dhs.3500
Polk audio RTI A7 (pair)- Dhs.2800
Polk audio Csi A6-Dhs.1020
Monitor Audio Bronze BX5-(The Dubai/Abudhabi showroom is closed for renovation)

Thanks.

Hi Mohanavel

Denon 3313- Dhs.6000
Yamaha A810- Old model. New model is A820- Dhs.3500
Polk audio RTI A7 (pair)- Dhs.2800
Polk audio Csi A6-Dhs.1020
Monitor Audio Bronze BX5-(The Dubai/Abudhabi showroom is closed for renovation)

Thanks.

Hi Dranil,

Thanks for quick reply.I have planned to buy HT in this Eid holidays,correct me if am wrong Denon & Polk audio can get in VV sons(Emirates mall)?
Yamaha where can i get.

Hi Mohanavel
You can buy Denon products from VV and sons in Dubai Mall and Polk audio & Yamaha products from Thomsun Electronics in Ibn Batuta Mall.
Anil.

hi DrAnil
what is the price of denon 2112 and 2113 plus JBL ES250PBK.
any idea what is the customes duty on these when brought from dubai?
thanks

Hi Mohanavel
You can buy Denon products from VV and sons in Dubai Mall and Polk audio & Yamaha products from Thomsun Electronics in Ibn Batuta Mall.
Anil.

Then where to post? Please publish your mailing address we will send postman to your doorstep ... :)

-G0bble

That wasn't funny. I saw the thread and was wondering if they have the shopping festival on again. It would have made sense to open a new thread for that query.
once again your reply was not funny. :(

Hey guys...was wandering aimlessly around the Dubai Mall last week and came upon this shop called HiFi city or something...very close to the SharafDG and other electronics shops...

The guy had an Electrocompaniet CDP (can't recall the model...EMC1 I think). They guy was willing to let it go for about INR2.7L...probably could bargain for a better price...I think its a really sweet deal if one has the money :licklips:

hi DrAnil
what is the price of denon 2112 and 2113 plus JBL ES250PBK.
any idea what is the customes duty on these when brought from dubai?
thanks

Denon 2112 (Model discontinued)
New model is 2312- Dhs.2000.

Denon 2113- Dhs.3699.

JBL ES250PBK - subwoofer alone is not available. Its only available as package of 5.1 speakers and the price is Dhs.8000. for complete package.

Anil.

Denon 2112 (Model discontinued)
New model is 2312- Dhs.2000.

Denon 2113- Dhs.3699.

JBL ES250PBK - subwoofer alone is not available. Its only available as package of 5.1 speakers and the price is Dhs.8000. for complete package.

Anil.

which shops sell denon products. could u pass on their contact nos and website address, if any?
do you have any idea what would be customs duty on these products when brought to india from dubai?
thanks in advance!
cheers

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back