Dubai shopping festival 2012.

if duty is@35% above 25k .They take which price into account.
Suppose u get a LEDTVworth 40k from dubai which is costing 60k in India.
35% duty will be on 40 k or 60k???
:rolleyes:

if duty is@35% above 25k .They take which price into account.
Suppose u get a LEDTVworth 40k from dubai which is costing 60k in India.
35% duty will be on 40 k or 60k???
:rolleyes:

They will try to calculate the price which they have the price locally available with them ( indian prices)... then you have to show the bill and reduce the rates accordingly..

Dear dranil,

What about the speakers prices of Mordaunt Short Carnival speakers, Psb package (with floor stander and diploe /biploe with sub), Wharfedale

Hi Anil,
Just wondering which shop/store is offering the Onkyo NR809s at 2995 and is there an option of getting it shipped if i make an online purchase(if possible)? Any contact nos. of teh store would be gratefully appreciated :)
Jamie

Hi Anil,

I will be getting pioneer 1021 AVR this month end and want speaker setup for these.

I am looking at following speakers.

QAcoustic 2000 series
Energy take Classic 5.1 or RC Micro
Polk audio TSI series
PAradigm Ct100
Tannoy HTS101 or Tannoy Mercury v1

Thanks,
Sudhir

Hi Sudhirkr
Which brand are you looking.
Thanks
Anil.

Hi Anil,
Just wondering which shop/store is offering the Onkyo NR809s at 2995 and is there an option of getting it shipped if i make an online purchase(if possible)? Any contact nos. of teh store would be gratefully appreciated :)
Jamie
Hi :)
Its the dealer of Onkyo, V.V.and sons, Dubai.
Tel. 009714 3532444.
No online purchasing facility.
Thanks
Anil.

Dear dranil,

What about the speakers prices of Mordaunt Short Carnival speakers, Psb package (with floor stander and diploe /biploe with sub), Wharfedale

Hi
Please give me the model nos, so that I can enquire the prices
Thanks
Anil

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back