Dubai shopping festival 2012.

The Denon 3312 comes out to INR 61K in Dubai. I got it for INR 72K in Delhi. I suppose giving 10K extra and getting bill, warranty etc. is much better.
You can pm me if you want to know from where I bought it as he has requested me to not publisize it. Also the shipping would most probably be around 10K for this big sensitive 13 Kg box!

The Denon 3312 comes out to INR 61K in Dubai. I got it for INR 72K in Delhi. I suppose giving 10K extra and getting bill, warranty etc. is much better.
You can pm me if you want to know from where I bought it as he has requested me to not publisize it. Also the shipping would most probably be around 10K for this big sensitive 13 Kg box!

well if its this difference the its fine, I somehow saw a price difference of 20-25k

btw from where did you got the 3312 any online ? and is it ci version or just 3312 ?

and how much is 2312 or 2312ci ?

This years shopping festival started yesterday, 5th Jan and will last till 5th Feb. As usual many brands are offering discounts or gifts.
If any member wants any help from my side, please post/pm the details :)
Anil

Hey Anil

Can you pls help me with Sony BDP-S380 and Sony BDP-S480 Buray player prices. Even other brand prices would help.

Thank You
Sanjeev

Mate, does the dealer also deal in Onkyo ? If yes could you pls let me know the price of 809....

Thank you Anil, that helped. Is this the regular price or festival price? If regular price, then would there be any discount available? Appreciate your help.

Hi
The dealer says this is price during DSF, and you can get discounts only if you purchase a Sony TV also :)
Thanks
Anil.

I got all my Audio equipment from Gagan at The Snob Shop SF-3, Metropolitan Mall, Gurgaon. Ph. 0124-6467662, 4147662. He also sells Onkyo. (Actually he has 2 totally different shops for ProFX stuff and Onkyo side by side) You can call him directly if you want. You can give my reference (Alok Prakash from Noida) if you want.

I got all my Audio equipment from Gagan at The Snob Shop SF-3, Metropolitan Mall, Gurgaon. Ph. 0124-6467662, 4147662. He also sells Onkyo. (Actually he has 2 totally different shops for ProFX stuff and Onkyo side by side) You can call him directly if you want. You can give my reference (Alok Prakash from Noida) if you want.

is ur 3312 ci version ? dont know whts their difference but curious to know

I have visited this Shop... The Onkyo guys are very professional .... and gave a real gud Demo of the Onkyo 609.... very knowledgeable and patient...
Overall it was a very good experience visiting the shop...
@aloklala .. u can mention dis to dem d next time u visit them..:yahoo::yahoo: I don think they know my name... but I guess a compliment wd be great for dem too :clapping:

BTW it was Chandan.....who gave me d demo.... jus chekd d visiting card now...

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back