ebay Discount Coupons

KonfuSed

Hi All,
If anyone have a discount coupon from ebay which he/she is not planning to use can share it here. It'll be helpful to other fellow members as not all the times we use the coupons (I just found that I've not used quite a few coupons which got expired and it seems they are not bound to my account). And also ebay doesn't send coupons all the time. So there might be the case that someone have coupons which he/she is planning to use and then someone else will be there who wants to buy but has no coupons.
What we can do is to announce that we have some coupons with the expiry date and if someone wants to use the coupon can send a PM to the person offering the coupon. And in turn he/she can send the coupon code. And it'll be a gift to from the first person to the second one with no monetary transaction being involved at all.
I'm not sure if similar thread already exists somewhere but I'm unable to find any. I'm not also sure that if we can actually use other's codes(but from what I read it seems we can). If they are bound to an account then I'm sorry for this thread and this can be deleted.
Regards

That is good thinking.

However, all the coupons are linked with ids. eBay has made different groups of all their customers and send one particular coupon to each group.

The customers who have not bought for last many months are sent coupons with more discounts, similarly people who buy regularly are send co coupons or coupons with very less discounts.

And the coupons are surely linked with the ids.

It used to different one year ago when everybody could enjoy each others coupons. :)

Regards,
MG

Ohh I didn't know that. So that means one person can't use other's coupons. Bad news, I normally don't buy that much from ebay. Only few things I bought after so many years were the Xtreamer and 2 HDMI cables. All my coupons were lying unused. Last one that expired was on May 12th which I couldn't use. And now when I bought a 1TB HDD I didn't had any coupons and that kind of put into thinking of sharing the coupons. Anyway..

I have seen similar thread in another forum.
So KonfuSed, what do you offer us to begin with? :D

Here is a cuopon code. try if it works...

Code:TGBXBZIHD0
Max. discount of Rs.500

:rolleyes:
Kittu

Thanks Kittu, I also got the same coupon number. So that means we can still use the same coupon numbers. Good news.

You and kittu fall into same bucket of ebay users.
So same coupons will be sent to both of you anyways.
And you cannot use the same coupon twice. How is it good news? :rolleyes:

BTW, People from other buckets cannot use it. :sad:

Oh is it? I thought others also can use it. In that case as you said it's of no use cause all people who can use that coupon would anyway get the coupon. That means there is no point of this thread itself :sad::sad:

:sad: really ..... I keep getting these 5% coupons almost every week thought I could share ... hmmmm :sad:

better close this thread.

Kittu

FYI - I tried this coupon - TGBXBZIHD0, got a message:

"The gift voucher TGBXBZIHD0 has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment."

Its true about pool of users..

Guys:

I joined ebay recently. Where does ebay send their discount coupons?.

Can I see it in my account after I login or do they send to the email address that
I registered with when I created my account?.

Let me know.

Thank you.

These days there is a drought of discount coupons.Guess they went overboard with them in last couple of months.

Today I have received 5% and 10% discount coupons on mine and my family member's ids, with a maximum limit of Rs.500/-.

Here is one coupon which I got

QDTCGRL4RH - 10% to a Max of Rs.500

Validity - 28th July 2010

If it works, feel free to use it.

I registered with ebay today and got the discount code for 15% off max 500. It works for deal of the week offers also.

cheers!!!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back