Ebay.in any deals?

Thanks for letting me know.

Shucks!!! I made a few purchases this week and could have used the coupons... damn!!!

Sony STRDH520 price does seem a steal :licklips:.

Forgive my ignorance :eek:

I was wondering
1. Would shipping to anywhere in India really be free?
2. Would there be additional charges like customs etc to the displayed price?
3. Would the product carry warranty in India?
4. Would there be any voltage compatibility issues?

I would appreciate any input from anyone out there who have actually bought similar electronic goods from ebay.in.

Well, to be honest, if Rs. 17,490 is all what I have to fish out, I wouldn't mind placing the order for it.

Thank you for your inputs.

^

All your questions are answered below , if you scroll down a bit.

Product Pricing

All our prices are inclusive of Shipping & Customs Duty & Octroi Charges (where applicable). You DO NOT have to pay anything extra at the time of delivery.

Delivery

All of our items are shipped from either USA or UK. We use several Courier Services for delivering all of our products depending on the item, item location and weight of the item. The delivery time can range from 10 Business Days to 15 Business Days depending on the particular item and your location in India. Additionally, please check with us whether we deliver to your particular location.

Warranty

Some of our product items come with a Global Manufacturers Warranty while others come with a Dealers Warranty (limited labour & parts) ranging from 6 months to 1 year depending on the item. Please confirm with us if you are not sure about the warranty of the particular item that you are interested in.

shop your world prices are higher than GEBAY or sourcing through Aramex shop and ship account.
@Kittu1977: Initially I thought you are the seller of ebay links given in post no.92 as you used "We","All our........." lol.you are not

shop your world prices are higher than GEBAY or sourcing through Aramex shop and ship account.
@Kittu1977: Initially I thought you are the seller of ebay links given in post no.92 as you used "We","All our........." lol.you are not

Thank GOD , I am not :p

new summer deals on Ebay..chk ebay.in

bought wireless router and opted for 16 GB pendrive..
looks like smart deal..

Onkyo 6300 for 31254 rs. (price valid for 1 day) in ebay.in (ebay global easy buy) inclusive of all shipping, customs, etc.

You only need to get a stepdown transformer....

Global Easy Buy Flat Rs.250 off Voucher

CODE: 1711GEB004

Valid on any purchase on GEB
Valid Till: May. 02, 2011

Pioneer VSX 1020 for 31,990!!!.

Interesting Q & A in the item listing,

Q: Hi Could you let me know if the amp could be used in India? Does it come dual voltage selector. 110v and 220v? Regards Sandeep

A: Hi, the Pioneer VSX-1020-K 7.1 Home Theater Receiver is a AC 120 V/60 Hz. But we will provide you with a free Goldsource (branded) step-down converter with the purchase. Thanks for your interest!

Link for Goldsource step-down converter.

This seems like a great deal. Now the question is how good is this step-down converter?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back