EMT 948 handles

EMT948MAD

Hi.

I managed to buy a EMT 948 but it does not have any aluminium carry handles on the side. As they are so expensive to buy on ebay, I was wondering if someone would be generous enough to measure theirs and give me the dimensions as I am thinking of getting it 3D printed instead.

Outer length
Inner length
Height of gab
Height of handle
Angle of bend
How thick is it
How wide is it
Distance of screw hole from outer edge
Size of the actual screw hole

Would be eternally grateful for any help given

Thanks
F

Welcome to the forum! Nice to have you here.
Paging @anilva to see if he can give you some advice.

Good luck with your search!

Hi.

I managed to buy a EMT 948 but it does not have any aluminium carry handles on the side. As they are so expensive to buy on ebay, I was wondering if someone would be generous enough to measure theirs and give me the dimensions as I am thinking of getting it 3D printed instead.

Outer length
Inner length
Height of gab
Height of handle
Angle of bend
How thick is it
How wide is it
Distance of screw hole from outer edge
Size of the actual screw hole

Would be eternally grateful for any help given

Thanks
F
Hi,
Congratulations 🥳

You cant use 3D printed one for this purpose. You will need it made out of solid metal.
Either Aluminium alloy rod with bending and machining for mounting holes or get MS laser cut and machining for holes.
Since you have EMT with you, Just measure distance between mounting holes. Measure mounting hole dia. Grab some M8 or M10 machine screws to check mounting screw size (depending on hole size)

There is one one pair available on ebay though.

Regards,
Nishant

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back