Entry level guitar- need suggestions

for an entry level guitar as you want to learn ..never go for an electric guitar..

2nd point is for the givson jumbo model as it gives you the best sound outta all givson models... will be 2k inr...

Another avenue for the adventurous, terminally lazy and/or tone deaf :D

Bajaao.com will ship in about a week by air courier with a two-week money-back return policy (less S&H) if you're not satisfied.

Couple of years ago, I wanted a cheap solid-body electric for practice. Sound quality wasn't critical, so I bought a Washburn X-series sight unseen from Bajaao. They delivered in two days and took a cheque on delivery. Course, it was a same-city delivery...

Cheers,
Chris

So i ended up buying a Yamaha F310. I tried out a few of the cheaper models including Pluto and Granada but they were not a patch on the Yamaha (I won't even go into the Givsons and the Signatures). I also tried a Squier (by Fender) and again this was not nearly as good as the Yam. It's a laminate top beginners guitar, but very well constructed and finished. The sound is excellent for a cheap guitar, it's clean balanced and with the amount of body you would expect from a dreadnought. The action is fantastic and the tuners look excellent. It's a real pleasure to play. It cost me 6900 bucks. I would strongly recommend this to anyone out there looking for a beginner's guitar with a similar budget. I was seriously considering ordering a basic Fender or Takamine from Bajaao but then realised that I don't want to buy a guitar I haven't tried out and examined, and I don't regret the decision. If the Squier is any indication, I am really glad I avoided Fender.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back