epson 3500 lamp..pls help?

manu4panjab

hey bros. need help my epson 3500 lamp got burst and i want to know where to buy new lamp ,though i contact someone from chandigarh its been 20 days now n no news for lamp and now he'e won't pick up my phone

so pls tell me where to buy new one ,this lamp thing is killing me :sad:

Try using some online service like shopyourworld or similar.....i don't have much knowledge about these,so not sure whether they need CC for payment, there might be wire transfer available.

Also, how many hours did the lamp last? Was it a normal death?

Btw online quiery on site says

EPSON

EH-TW3500( Lamp)
Technical: Projector containing 1 lamps
Part Code: ELPLP49 / V13H010L49 contains 1 lamps
Price in Singapore $: $ 374
Total Amount $374
Total Amount In Rs. Rs.11968
Available Stock: 5

Is this the model u r lookin for Manu?

Try using some online service like shopyourworld or similar.....i don't have much knowledge about these,so not sure whether they need CC for payment, there might be wire transfer available.

Also, how many hours did the lamp last? Was it a normal death?

no brother its only 525 hrs and i heard a blast from bulb :sad:

Btw online quiery on site says

EPSON

EH-TW3500( Lamp)
Technical: Projector containing 1 lamps
Part Code: ELPLP49 / V13H010L49 contains 1 lamps
Price in Singapore $: $ 374
Total Amount $374
Total Amount In Rs. Rs.11968
Available Stock: 5

Is this the model u r lookin for Manu?

yup yup epson 3500 lamp,how 2 buy it sir i don't have any credit card??

pls try to visit n ask them abt epson 3500 lamp pleeeease

Lemee see it will be next week
As a typical mumbaite I have to travel ..and this place maybe just a 1.5 km from my moms place,zole is that I have to cross the railway line ( it is goregaon East mine is west) and being close to station ( both places) it is hell lot of issue

You can talk with this guys Manu,if No other solution like DD let me see what I can do

Seems I delt with this guys ,but do not remember when

also Contact Sanjay Raut who is expert proj repair person..( if you do not get his no on forum PM ME)

hey bros. need help my epson 3500 lamp got burst

hello manu

before u get a new bulb....i want to know , do u use UPS with ur PJ?
if yes then which one, i mean is it a simple offline UPS or an Online UPS.

untill and unless u take care of the input supply power this LAMP BURST can occur again-----and u can keep losing money.

guys i don't use any UPS ,but now after this incident i will and pls lemme help in choosing one

and hemant bhai i c what i can do from my side though i speak with chandigarh distributor and he told give me ten more days and i also talk to my little bro in australia who's cuming on 9th march abt projector lamp buying but he's not sure if airport customs pass him with lamp ..... do u guys have any ideas or expereince for this???as i told me bro also when he reach the shop ask them abt carrying lamp to india let's c

and pls suggest one gud UPS for projector

my lil bro just phoned and told that shopkeeper said melbourne airport customs won't let u pass the bulb and also courier is risky too :sad:

i'm lost now already 20days without my projector its hell now :sad:

have talked to symphony sec 8 chd, i think they will arrange it. i went there sometime back and boy there deepak had said that they have replacement bulbs for every projector available in india.
cheers

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back