FALD Tv price/quote thread

Please do me a favor and checkout the soundbars I mentioned or read my comment again. All of them come with 2 surround/satellite speakers which I can put behind me for a 5.1 setup. Plus they have up firing dedicated atmos speakers to provide the height channels.

I don't want to comment on the rest of your reply as it's too presumptious and I see no sound logic there.
Haha!
Is this for real? Someone should definitely review this!!!

WTF! A 5.1 channel setup is inherently directional. You can set up 2 speakers behind yourself and 2 to side of the TV with one in the middle. While these do have more channels and height, they still won't be able to provide audio from behind you at all.

And again, Q90R isn't even available in India and you aren't going to buy 80k-1 lac soundbar with a 1 lac TV.

I never said eARC is useless. In fact it's a must if you have a pure 7.1 channel system. But you still get ARC with regular TVs which can do everything except DTS HD uncompressed at 7.1 channel. That is, you can still do DTS HD compressed 7.1 or DTS 7.1 uncompressed or anything below.

Even if you buy 1 lac soundbar with a 1 lac TV you won't notice difference between compressed and uncompressed audio if it's 1 Mbps in bandwidth like ARC at all. Heck even the 380 Kbps of SPDI-F is enough.

A lot of tests have shown that well mastered audio beyond 320 Kbps is placebo anyway. Anyway, if you own these soundbars, please go for an eARC TV. You can have your spatial 3D sound which sounds so much better over eARC.
Technically the encoded or proprietary compressed object based audio like Atmos/dtsX requires more bandwidth. Even regular ARC can't transmit. And SPDI-F is out of question.
We can buy much better option than Q90R in india now. Q950T is available on Samsung india website. Can't beat that setup. Though it actually does more emphasize on playing with virtualization of sounds. I felt that as most accurate and enjoyable theatre experience ever. I auditioned Q90R in my friends home. He brought it from US. And I'm sure Q950T is much enhanced compared to it's predecessor. Even reviews says the same

I could safely say that, if you are planning for a decent Atmos soundbar setup then you must need eArc in your TV.

If you read my comment carefully, you will see I mentioned "provide decent directional experience". Bars like Jbl Bar 9.1 or LG SN11RG or Samsung Q90r etc come with dedicated surround/sattelite speakers, upfiring atmos speakers and decent subwoofers to provide a decent surround/atmos experience for people who can not setup a dedicated surround setup for whatever reasons. Yes, I agree that they won't match the quality of a dedicated setup costing twice as much, but dismissing them altogether without even giving them a fair chance is a bold move, I would say. While 50k Dolby Vision TVs are ill equipped to produce Dolby Vision, mid-high end soundbars have come a long way from their early days and can be considered a viable alternative for space constrained setups.

In short, saying eARC is useless, is again a bold statement. Might be useless for your specific case, but not for everyone else.
Bit of off-topic.
Bro, I found JBL 9.1 as best bang for our bucks.
With all offers it would cost 75k. And since its a true wireless I felt this as most cleaner setup in my living room. But sadly this thing is out of stock everywhere for more than 45 days. Not sure what JBL is doing. When I reached customer care on the same they had no clue and funniest thing is they routed me towards service center. Like WTF! ;-D

Next best choice in my case is samsung q950t but that thing is almost 45k more. Really there's too much gap. But if we don't consider the price clearly 950T can kill JBL.

Back on topic.
All these bars require an eArc TV to show their full potential. Like X950 series or C9/CX.
If I'm not wrong you own a c9. Are you planning for any soundbar or do you already own one?

Haha!
Is this for real? Someone should definitely review this!!!

I saw this thing in my news feed today.
This must be the first cheaper Atmos setup which has upfiring speakers too.
But confused with their specifications.
Zebronics have used so many drivers in it. They could have played with channels too. That many drivers for 2.1 is kinda overkill. Lol
But if it could perform well then can't beat this bar in that price range.

Please do me a favor and checkout the soundbars I mentioned or read my comment again. All of them come with 2 surround/satellite speakers which I can put behind me for a 5.1 setup. Plus they have up firing dedicated atmos speakers to provide the height channels.

I don't want to comment on the rest of your reply as it's too presumptious and I see no sound logic there.

And those 2 satellite speakers work over bluetooth lol. You can't be advertising eARC over ARC and then be satisfied over bluetooth audio.

And those 2 satellite speakers work over bluetooth lol. You can't be advertising eARC over ARC and then be satisfied over bluetooth audio.
Dude!
You just say anything whichever comes up to ur mind.
Bluetooth in that bar is just for pairing wireless devices. All the transmission will happen over wifi.
Since the data which is being transmitted in digital form it doesn't matter if it's wired or wireless if we have enough bandwidth to transmit and the connection is stable..
It matters only if we are talking about analog.

Dude!
You just say anything whichever comes up to ur mind.
Bluetooth in that bar is just for pairing wireless devices. All the transmission will happen over wifi.
Since the data which is being transmitted in digital form it doesn't matter if it's wired or wireless if we have enough bandwidth to transmit and the connection is stable..
It matters only if we are talking about analog.

Okay, I stand corrected then. Still, can't see much reason to buy a 1 lac soundbar. Maybe I'll take a listen in a showroom when the pandemic is over.

But I'm still confident that a soundbar won't be able to match the output of a true 7.1 system with properly positioned speakers.

As of now I'll call a truce as I'm not that knowledgeable in audio gear as I don't really care. A good stereo with clean sound on a wood surface is good enough for me.

Okay, I stand corrected then. Still, can't see much reason to buy a 1 lac soundbar. Maybe I'll take a listen in a showroom when the pandemic is over.

But I'm still confident that a soundbar won't be able to match the output of a true 7.1 system with properly positioned speakers.

As of now I'll call a truce as I'm not that knowledgeable in audio gear as I don't really care. A good stereo with clean sound on a wood surface is good enough for me.
You are true. Proper 7.1 positioned speakers+ AVR always wins. but it needs lot of space and budget. Hence we need an eArc+soundbar combo to compensate that

Obviously.. You can't compare a 80k soundbar with 3 lakh surround system. That was never my point or the point of this discussion.

Bit of off-topic. Bro, I found JBL 9.1 as best bang for our bucks. With all offers it would cost 75k. And since its a true wireless I felt this as most cleaner setup in my living room. But sadly this thing is out of stock everywhere for more than 45 days. Not sure what JBL is doing. When I reached customer care on the same they had no clue and funniest thing is they routed me towards service center. Like WTF! ;-D Next best choice in my case is samsung q950t but that thing is almost 45k more. Really there's too much gap. But if we don't consider the price clearly 950T can kill JBL. Back on topic. All these bars require an eArc TV to show their full potential. Like X950 series or C9/CX. If I'm not wrong you own a c9. Are you planning for any soundbar or do you already own one?

Yes, I do have 65C9 and looking to upgrade the sound (using Blaupunkt Towers as of now). Though I do want to go for a dedicated system, but my budget and room limitations won't allow anything more than a soundbar. I am interested in Sn8yg +SPK8-S speakers or Bar 9.1.

I sent a msg to jbl on fb and got a call from them. Bar 9.1 will be on demo at their Saket store from Monday.

...If one has to buy at this moment, x950g is a better vfm. If one is leaping towards q80r then put some extra money and get q90t which has exceptional contrast/ local dimming and is actually bright enough for HDR, probably best led tv of 2020.
55in around 1L
What I gathered from the recent few posts is that (in the non-OLED and VFM segment) - X9500H is preferred option or X9500G if at good discount.
In the QLED segment - Q90T is preferred or Q80R/Q90R. But will this be around 1L?
Any more thoughts on this segment?

55in around 1L
What I gathered from the recent few posts is that (in the non-OLED and VFM segment) - X9500H is preferred option or X9500G if at good discount.
In the QLED segment - Q90T is preferred or Q80R/Q90R. But will this be around 1L?
for the QLED Q90T is preferred over the Q80R. We are expecting it to cost around 1.2L is festival season. Right now, the best price I got locally for a 55 inch Q90T is around 1.45L

I can't see X9500H specs in Sony India site, will it be launched and be available by the festive season? Even if they do make it available, discounts may be limited.
I read that TV brands are constrained from importing TV sets from their manufacturing bases in other countries for the last few months. Is this resolved or will this have an impact on availability of various modesl?

I can't see X9500H specs in Sony India site, will it be launched and be available by the festive season? Even if they do make it available, discounts may be limited.
I read that TV brands are constrained from importing TV sets from their manufacturing bases in other countries for the last few months. Is this resolved or will this have an impact on availability of various modesl?
x9500H not available in India yet, we are expecting it would be soon. Imports of TV are happening as much as it can with slightly broken supply chain.

ok, even I'm in search of 65'' ,waiting for the Bank Offers, if I enquire I too will update

There is no bank offers yet. They are not ready to budge at all. Moreover, I am not sure if the sales guy bluffed to convince me to buy the TV but he said they don't expect a lot of offers this year for Diwali due to the COVID disruption and if there were offers then by now the bank/company would have communicated with them by now. I felt he was bluffing since Diwali is still 2 months away.

This was the LG CX 65 inch?

No, this was for Sony X9500G. LG CX 55 inch was 1.5x something, around that figure.

There is no bank offers yet. They are not ready to budge at all. Moreover, I am not sure if the sales guy bluffed to convince me to buy the TV but he said they don't expect a lot of offers this year for Diwali due to the COVID disruption and if there were offers then by now the bank/company would have communicated with them by now. I felt he was bluffing since Diwali is still 2 months away.

No, this was for Sony X9500G. LG CX 55 inch was 1.5x something, around that figure.
No sales guy is gonna be truthful. If they are falling short on target they'll say anything to convince you.

No sales guy is gonna be truthful. If they are falling short on target they'll say anything to convince you.
Yea sales person here saying same thing, low stocks this year, wont see much offers etc etc and there was some news of panel prices increasing by 20-30% recently
So not sure :O

Yea sales person here saying same thing, low stocks this year, wont see much offers etc etc and there was some news of panel prices increasing by 20-30% recently
So not sure :O
I doubt they're gonna increase prices at Diwlai so no harm in waiting.

55in around 1L
In the QLED segment - Q90T is preferred or Q80R/Q90R.
for samsung fans, Q90R>Q90T>Q80R.... just leap one step ahead as the difference in price is not that much when compared to the actual price of the TVs. Eg. If looking for q80R, go for Q90T. If brand is no concern and you cannot wait, then go for x950g. If you can wait then wait for x950h release and diwali offers on it. I personally prefer sony over samsung because a) I already have samsung TV and b) I have heard/read about its good color science and motion handling c) support for dolby vision d) it is cheaper than equivalent samsung qled tv.

But will this be around 1L?
I doubt if samsung q90T (55) / Q80R(55)/x95h (55) will go so low even during diwali. Currently q90t is being sold at 1.66 and Q80R at 1.32 at RD. The Q80R is already at 37% discount and no company will go over 45% discount even at diwali. However x950g, which is at his best price ever, is being sold at 1.11 at RD. You may get it near 1 during diwali with card offers if not with discount.

Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back