FALD Tv price/quote thread

Q70r has much higher contrast and better blacks.
I thought you are asking which tv is better?thats why i replied.I dont like to enter in discusiion which tv is better on which.Its a waste of time

And no blooming issue like Sony 950

if you guys like q70r then its fine you can go ahead and buy it.

Have been to RD Phoenix. Here too 65" X9500G was not able, said they can't get it even if I make the booking. Sales person is not knowledgeable, he said X9000H and X9500G are the same models:oops: X9000H was available but even promo videos are not readily available for viewing. One good thing he said is to come during Festival season for the offers and price reduction. I think I've to try in Sony Centre now!

One thing I always don't understand is why don't these showrooms have HD setup boxes(even though their channels are HD) and don't have internet available for watching videos on TVs!

Our Living Room is very bright I'm not sure whether OLED will be suitable for us!
Bright room won’t be a problem. There are many who have tv’s that are less brighter then oled’s in a bright room and are happy. Reflections are the main problem. Oled gives pure black and has a shiny display. So if there is any window directly opposite or in the sides which can be seen on the tv from seating position it will be reflecting like a mirror.

Hi you said you've been to Brookfield mall right? Is it the one in Kundanahalli or you meant "Forum Shanthiniketan" mall?
Brookfield mall in kundanahalli.
Why did you get confused it with forum?
It's completely different side right!

Bright room won’t be a problem. There are many who have tv’s that are less brighter then oled’s in a bright room and are happy. Reflections are the main problem. Oled gives pure black and has a shiny display. So if there is any window directly opposite or in the sides which can be seen on the tv from seating position it will be reflecting like a mirror.
We've door almost opposite to the place where we want to fix the TV

One thing I always don't understand is why don't these showrooms have HD setup boxes(even though their channels are HD) and don't have internet available for watching videos on TVs!
lol, i know. Carry your own pendrive with stuff you watch.

lol, i know. Carry your own pendrive with stuff you watch.
yes, gonna do that wen I seriously start my hunt, I'm just enquiring and giving my details, but this gripe I always had, x9000H was available but nothing to watch, how should anyone decide?

Have been to RD Phoenix. Here too 65" X9500G was not able, said they can't get it even if I make the booking. Sales person is not knowledgeable, he said X9000H and X9500G are the same models:oops: X9000H was available but even promo videos are not readily available for viewing. One good thing he said is to come during Festival season for the offers and price reduction. I think I've to try in Sony Centre now!

I made the sales guy play the default 4k video on X9000H and X9500G, and the HDR brightness and colour accuracy are pretty apparent. X9000H is no match for X9500G. The X9000H is pretty dull compared to X9500G, if anyone can manage to take 4K HDR content and compare with this 2 TVs then the difference would pop out!

I made the sales guy play the default 4k video on X9000H and X9500G, and the HDR brightness and colour accuracy are pretty apparent. X9000H is no match for X9500G. The X9000H is pretty dull compared to X9500G, if anyone can manage to take 4K HDR content and compare with this 2 TVs then the difference would pop out!
yes, 4K on 9500G is marvelous, watched a wildlife 4K video over YT at a Sony Centre today

Have visited RD and Croma Indira Nagar today, 65" is not available at RD and they're not ready to take a booking too, the sales guy wanted me to go for Q70T:mad: then visited Croma which is beside it asked about the headphones offer, he said they are high end headphones(repeatedly asked about model and price but he didn't answer), told him that I already have Sony 1000XM headphones so I don't need those hence asked for a quote without those in reply he said he can't make such an offer, he wanted me to make the purchase this week :p and tried to instigate about the supposed 10% price hike due to tax hike!

Finally visited Sony Centre, of all the three these guys are polite and to the point, the sales guy said 65" is out of stock everywhere and impossible to get one!9500H in 55 and 65 sizes will be out soon it seems(as per him the will be almost 50-60K costly than X9500G), I enquired about 9000H he straight away dissuaded me to consider that over 9500G, finally asked me to wait for another 25 days for the offers and then think about the purchase then, he said they have no clarity regarding the supposed tax hike! Most probably I will make the purchase here provided I get 10K lesser quote from any of other sellers

Finally visited Sony Centre, of all the three these guys are polite and to the point, the sales guy said 65" is out of stock everywhere and impossible to get one!9500H in 55 and 65 sizes will be out soon it seems(as per him the will be almost 50-60K costly than X9500G), I enquired about 9000H he straight away dissuaded me to consider that over 9500G, finally asked me to wait for another 25 days for the offers and then think about the purchase then

Sony folks are polite, but for them, what they know is good, and what they don't know/don't have is bad. And their answer for tough question is - wait for 25 days and check again.

I checked with Kalyan Nagar Sony sometime back (may be May) for x950G - they had in stock at 1.68 - I asked for 1.6. (This was the time when I was ready with chequebook to put the money on) - he didn't agree. Asked me to come back after 25 days for 950H.

Are you checking the online rates? They are mostly for 1.5L though.

Thank god he didn't offer me 1.6, I would have repented spending 20k extra on that TV. Anyway - looking for something in 75in now.

this year festive season is delayed by one month, had there been any offers on cards I would've purchased 65" X9500G

Sony folks are polite, but for them, what they know is good, and what they don't know/don't have is bad. And their answer for tough question is - wait for 25 days and check again.

I checked with Kalyan Nagar Sony sometime back (may be May) for x950G - they had in stock at 1.68 - I asked for 1.6. (This was the time when I was ready with chequebook to put the money on) - he didn't agree. Asked me to come back after 25 days for 950H.

Thank god he didn't offer me 1.6, I would have repented spending 20k extra on that TV. Anyway - looking for something in 75in now.
Interesting! this guy voluntarily asked me to wait for festive season for the purchase. Any model you're interested in?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back