FALD Tv price/quote thread

particular area in Bengaluru you're looking for

Nothing in particular - I'd feel that any store in Bangalore should be good to deliver. I stay at Hebbal. The units are expensive, they won't mind delivering.

Like Rahul said - still hoping for x900h, I pray it happens. Even if it does, highly unlikely to spend 3L on 75in model

Nothing in particular - I'd feel that any store in Bangalore should be good to deliver. I stay at Hebbal. The units are expensive, they won't mind delivering.

Like Rahul said - still hoping for x900h, I pray it happens. Even if it does, highly unlikely to spend 3L on 75in model
Me too. 3L for a TV is just too much. X900h 75 costs 2000$ in US. I think it should be around 2.5 atleast with diwali offers if sony launch it.

True!

Interesting! this guy voluntarily asked me to wait for festive season for the purchase. Any model you're interested in?
Take everything they say with pinch of salt.
If you are talking about Indira Nagar Sony world, I had enquired about x900h launch around mid August and they said it won't launch in India. We all know how that turned out.

Bought the sony x950g at 1.09L from sony centre Mumbai. I had bargained for 1.05 in RD Mumbai ..and was hoping for bargaining some more with sony centre...but I couldn't go for some reason and my parents just bought it at quoted price . Took 3 years extra warranty for some 10-12k

Checked the Sony X90H 65 inch (will be going for X Box series X) Croma not budging on price below 1.61 lacs (sticker price 1.69). Looks like its best to wait for Navratri / Diwali offers ? Anyone seen a better offer in Mumbai ?
Ran some 4k, 1080p & 720p clips off my pen drive. The Samsung Q80T which looks great on showroom demo clip, didn't show any spectacular difference vs X90H but is at least 60-70K higher priced. Didn't find it worth to pay more. Or maybe my eyes didn't see it ?!

Checked the Sony X90H 65 inch (will be going for X Box series X) Croma not budging on price below 1.61 lacs (sticker price 1.69). Looks like its best to wait for Navratri / Diwali offers ? Anyone seen a better offer in Mumbai ?
Ran some 4k, 1080p & 720p clips off my pen drive. The Samsung Q80T which looks great on showroom demo clip, didn't show any spectacular difference vs X90H but is at least 60-70K higher priced. Didn't find it worth to pay more. Or maybe my eyes didn't see it ?!
Not sure if realistically matters- Xbox Series X has Dolby Vision HDR for games which Samsung will not be able to utilize. It should get brighter though.

Yea, not worth that much more to be honest.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back