FALD Tv price/quote thread

I have compared Sony 9500g and 9000h side by side in Sony store and 9000h looked below par / average as compared to 9500g.Showroom has only display piece of 9500g for which asking price is 152000 which I don't think is right.My town has only 2 Sony showrooms and another one don't have 9500g available.
How is Toshiba 7980 in comparison to 9000h .I use TV only for OTT and Tata Sky,no gaming at all.Any other recommendations in the range of upto 1.5 lakh 65 inch.

I have compared Sony 9500g and 9000h side by side in Sony store and 9000h looked below par / average as compared to 9500g.Showroom has only display piece of 9500g for which asking price is 152000 which I don't think is right.My town has only 2 Sony showrooms and another one don't have 9500g available.
How is Toshiba 7980 in comparison to 9000h .I use TV only for OTT and Tata Sky,no gaming at all.Any other recommendations in the range of upto 1.5 lakh 65 inch.
Toshiba is good enough tv for OTT and gaming.no point in getting sony 900H if dont game.Just purchase a fire stick 4k which with toshiba an you are good to go.

The other tv in the you can consider is frame which will be around 1.3-1.4 for 65.But toshiba is more than enough for your usage.read the toshiba thread for more info

Toshiba is good enough tv for OTT and gaming.no point in getting sony 900H if dont game.Just purchase a fire stick 4k which with toshiba an you are good to go.

The other tv in the you can consider is frame which will be around 1.3-1.4 for 65.But toshiba is more than enough for your usage.read the toshiba thread for more info
Yes ,iam leaning towards Toshiba +firestick combination.I really liked 9500 g ,so might wait till Diwali to see if I can get one here at my place.Frame is edge LED and no Dolby vision ,so not inclined towards it.Need to see if Toshiba 8080 is launched .

If you can afford X9500G, go for it... Other options may not be worth for a device which you are likely to have for the next 5..7yr
Yes,I would like to buy,but 65 inch 950 g is not available at my place and even online.
Only available piece is demo piece,so I am reluctant to buy it .

Is croma safe to buy such expensive products what if they send a demo unit i myself am looking to buy 9500g online it isnt available in any of the stores locally
Chroma is usually safe. They label demo units and sell it accordingly. But feel free to reach out to them and confirm and ask them what happens if you received a used/opened product.

No croma store at my place,no experience of ordering such costly electronics from something other than Amazon/Flipkart.Need to think over it.
I recently ordered an LG soundbar from croma. Though I bought it offline they only deliver from warehouses and its sealed. Mine was delivered the next day via courier. The box was sealed and looked new. The courier guys looked like they knew how to handle a large box (soundbar boxes are designed wierdly). They are fine in my experience.

Are there any offers running for Sony X900H or X9500G?
Called up a lot of stores/retailers today to get best quotes for some TVs, these are the best deals I have been offered:
1) Samsung Q70R 55inch - 88k after icici cashback with 1+2 year warranty and free 1 year accidental damage insurance with 2500rs samsung store voucher
2) Sony X9000H 55inch - 96k after icici/hdfc cashback with 1+1 warranty and 2500rs sony store voucher and some sony headphones (whose mrp is around 4500).

They look like good pricing. Q70R is better compared to X90H, not only in terms of pricing, but in terms of quality too. Any idea how much did they say for 65in?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back