FALD Tv price/quote thread

getting offer 146750 for the Sony 65X90H. Close to what I had offered them 3 weeks ago. Looks like a good deal . 2 years warranty + Sony bluetooth headphones as per offer.

getting offer 146750 for the Sony 65X90H. Close to what I had offered them 3 weeks ago. Looks like a good deal . 2 years warranty + Sony bluetooth headphones as per offer.

Two periods where it can be bettered are, very end of this month - last 2-3 days of the month and very close to diwali.
Former is better since you run the risk of stock exhaustion for latter.

Two periods where it can be bettered are, very end of this month - last 2-3 days of the month and very close to diwali.
Former is better since you run the risk of stock exhaustion for latter.
Agree. When I first demoed it early Oct, every dealer was stuck on 165K (sticker price 169K) and I remained stuck on 145K. Another thing i see is now most sales guys are not willing to discuss on phone / whatsapp and keep saying come down and we will discuss & give great deal. Don't want to go to too many shops given the Covid situation and so will just bite the bullet and close it tomorrow !! Will consider the free headphones as the deal betterment !! (didn't need them but cant be adjusted in price !!)

this price is including cashback discount?

I am getting 55X90H at multiple reliance digitals for 99300 last price - 15000 cashback (so will cost me around 85k) on no cost emi (this cashback offer started from yesterday only) with 1+1 warranty and free headphones sony ch-510. Will probably close the deal today. Reliance digital people say that if the card swipe is less than 99300 the transaction will not be eligible for cashback (dont know how true that is), the manager at reliance digital told me that for sony tvs retailers are only allowed to sell it for 5% less than market price, so ₹ 104,490 - 5% = 99,265.5. If they sell it for any lesser sony will blacklist them (dont know how true that is)

Last edited:

I am getting 55X90H at multiple reliance digitals for 99300 last price - 15000 cashback (so will cost me around 85k) on no cost emi (this cashback offer started from yesterday only) with 1+1 warranty and free headphones sony ch-510. Will probably close the deal today. Reliance digital people say that if the card swipe is less than 99300 the transaction will not be eligible for cashback (dont know how true that is), the manager at reliance digital told me that for sony tvs retailers are only allowed to sell it for 5% less than market price, so ₹ 104,490 - 5% = 99,265.5. If they sell it for any lesser sony will blacklist them (dont know how true that is)
Yes after cashback, 1+1 warranty+ headphones. Earlier they were taking 169 sticker & reducing cashback. Amazon always showed 161 before & during sale. So now 161 less 15 cashback. Nothing much of a price drop but good price vs October beginning.

Yes after cashback, 1+1 warranty+ headphones. Earlier they were taking 169 sticker & reducing cashback. Amazon always showed 161 before & during sale. So now 161 less 15 cashback. Nothing much of a price drop but good price vs October beginning.
you can get more discount the reliance digital manager clearly explained me the system with sony tvs. The dealers have wiggle room of 5% from market price of 161.

Market Price is 5% off from sticker price and dealer limit is 5% off from market price.

So in your case for 65 inch X90H
Sticker Price : 1,69,990
Market Price : 1,69,990-5% = 1,61,490.5
Dealer Limit : 1,61,490.5 - 5% = 1,53,415.975

In my case for 55 inch X90H
Sticker Price : 1,09,990
Market Price : 1,09,990 - 5% = 1,04,490.5
Dealer Limit : 1,04,490.5 - 5% = 99,265.975

Note : I am not sure if the terms sticker price market price etc are correct terms but you get my point.

you can get more discount the reliance digital manager clearly explained me the system with sony tvs. The dealers have wiggle room of 5% from market price of 161.

Market Price is 5% off from sticker price and dealer limit is 5% off from market price.

So in your case for 65 inch X90H
Sticker Price : 1,69,990
Market Price : 1,69,990-5% = 1,61,490.5
Dealer Limit : 1,61,490.5 - 5% = 1,53,415.975

In my case for 55 inch X90H
Sticker Price : 1,09,990
Market Price : 1,09,990 - 5% = 1,04,490.5
Dealer Limit : 1,04,490.5 - 5% = 99,265.975

Note : I am not sure if the terms sticker price market price etc are correct terms but you get my point.
Not that it matters but the sticker price or MRP is for 55 129,990 and 65 its 209,900.

Not that it matters but the sticker price or MRP is for 55 129,990 and 65 its 209,900.
That's why I avoided calling it MRP as it was crazy @ 209 and they were showing a big discount already @ 165 . I just called it sticker price as in the price tag in the showroom.
But agree with the math. Amazon is showing max 12K discount using HDFC card. (161-12K) I think they all do different ways of calculating but end up +/- 2-3K of each other. But if your dealer in Delhi is giving 15K cashback on 153 then its a big difference and excellent deal but the 5% is being adjusted twice ? can you please confirm its 153 & then 15K cashback = 138 ?

That's why I avoided calling it MRP as it was crazy @ 209 and they were showing a big discount already @ 165 . I just called it sticker price as in the price tag in the showroom.
But agree with the math. Amazon is showing max 12K discount using HDFC card. (161-12K) I think they all do different ways of calculating but end up +/- 2-3K of each other. But if your dealer in Delhi is giving 15K cashback on 153 then its a big difference and excellent deal but the 5% is being adjusted twice ? can you please confirm its 153 & then 15K cashback = 138 ?
I can confirm the 5% being adjusted twice for the 55inch (I went to the store yesterday and they were ready to give me the 55inch for 99,265.975), I did not enquire about the 65 inch variant but I am 99% sure the same thing applies to it as well.

Yes I know the MRP is higher, I am not referring to MRP when I say sticker price, Sticker price is not the correct term for it, reliance digital branch manager told me the correct terms but I cant remember them.

The 15K cashback - Is it for a Card transaction or IDBI Finance from RD?
Last year i got a 15K cashback when i bought my C9 and it was from IDBI Finance and the finance amount had to be 1L.

The 15K cashback - Is it for a Card transaction or IDBI Finance from RD?
Last year i got a 15K cashback when i bought my C9 and it was from IDBI Finance and the finance amount had to be 1L.
15% cashback upto 15000 on no cost emi with most major banks like hdfc icici etc. And this offer is not specific to reliance digital other dealers are also giving it which means its an offer from sony.

15% cashback upto 15000 on no cost emi with most major banks like hdfc icici etc. And this offer is not specific to reliance digital other dealers are also giving it which means its an offer from sony.
Ah, that's great.
So all you gotta do is get the TV billed at 1L to avail this then (For the 55inch)?

BTW, which RD location was this?

Ah, that's great.
So all you gotta do is get the TV billed at 1L to avail this then (For the 55inch)?

BTW, which RD location was this?
Yes, I will be buying it today 99% at either reliance digital or some other store nearby my house so I can give you full confirmation then.

The two RD's that I asked and both gave me this offer was : RD Delhi V3S Mall and RD Delhi CBD Shahdara (Unity One Mall)

Yes, I will be buying it today 99% at either reliance digital or some other store nearby my house so I can give you full confirmation then.

The two RD's that I asked and both gave me this offer was : RD Delhi V3S Mall and RD Delhi CBD Shahdara (Unity One Mall)
Sure, please update it here.

A friend of mine in Blore is looking for a x9000H as well. I can then ask him to go to a local RD and ask for the same.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back