FALD Tv price/quote thread

They look like good pricing. Q70R is better compared to X90H, not only in terms of pricing, but in terms of quality too. Any idea how much did they say for 65in?
I did not enquire about 65inch.

There are total 3 things holding me back from pulling the trigger on Q70R:
a) No clarity on if PS5 will support VRR on Freesync/HDMI 2.0b VRR (because PS4 pro didnt and xbox one x did)
b) Online forums are full of people complaining about ghosting issues while gaming on Q70R
c) No dolby vision (Not a huge deal though)

If anyone in Mumbai is looking for 65X95G, then Croma at Oberoi Mall - Goregaon East has it on display and in stock (last Sunday). 1.49 L and ICICI cashback offers. Said around 20 in stock but mfg date cant be confirmed at purchase !

Surely a great bright TV but I passed as I finally made up my mind that I will go with HDMI 2.1 as will be getting the X Box Series X. Now I remain stuck on not great discounts on Sony 65X90H (best price 1.55 L) and hoping some nice offer can come on LG 65CX during Diwali to get around 1.8-1.9 L, which will be good to pay the difference over sony 90H

Will it even be launched in India? And why is it that all these high specs tvs from chinese manufacturers are 65 inch only? Why no 55 inch (no 55 inch toshiba u8080 or hisense u7qf)

Will it even be launched in India? And why is it that all these high specs tvs from chinese manufacturers are 65 inch only? Why no 55 inch (no 55 inch toshiba u8080 or hisense u7qf)
Chinese manufacturers are mostly on gen 10.5 mother glass, which makes these 82", 77" and 65" TVs dirt cheap. 55" won't be that much cheaper as you're used to.

Cheap 65", 77" and 82" TVs are coming, and I am excited AF.

Got my delivery of 55 x9500g in Mumbai from the sony centre. It's Oct manufactured....be rest assured that sony x9500g is very much fair game for diwali..and x9500h a distant dream...

Have posted on this thread before..but it was for ₹1.09 lakhs....RD was giving it at ₹1.05 lakhs but their extended warranty is really high like 33k... The SC guy told that RD insurers you product from a 3rd party insurer driving up the price of warranty...sc 3 years warranty was for 11k

hi booked sony 65inch 9500g from croma delhi store they still have 10 odd units left , gave 25k booking amount got it for 149000 + 2 year extended warranty for 11k with sony headphones free worth 20k , manufacturing date of tv was august 2020 he also confirmed that sony has stopped production of 65inch variant and only croma has some units left so if anyone wants to buy 65inch sealed unit croma is the best bet

I doubt we should form any judgement on this statement from store. This we have been hearing for last 5 months and yet, we have products manufactured till Aug/Sep.

Congratulations on the purchase. Was the headphone 1000XM3?
I saw X9500H on the Sony site couple of days ago hence I think X9500G could be stopped. If I am not wrong, X9500H wasn't launched in India

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back