FALD Tv price/quote thread

One thing I always don't understand is why don't these showrooms have HD setup boxes(even though their channels are HD) and don't have internet available for watching videos on TVs!

You will end up not buying any of the TVs except FALD or OLEDs.
And the market is full of other TVs which they are out to sell. Thats why.

All they have is slow moving bright scenes which attract the kids and uninformed and place OLEDs with dark pictures running far away from other TVs.

These guys have put an ad for X9500G for 95K on OLX...
This is quite doable at showrooms also, but you need to spare a few hours to go around and confirm which store can get you a sealed box, the price quoted here is also doable, I bought one around this price yesterday in one of the local shops. But, most of the shops do not even bother checking thier stock and outright say no stock of sealed 55 X9500G.
I feel 55-X9500H may not be in this season.

You will end up not buying any of the TVs except FALD or OLEDs.
And the market is full of other TVs which they are out to sell. Thats why.

All they have is slow moving bright scenes which attract the kids and uninformed and place OLEDs with dark pictures running far away from other TVs.
true, RD guy pushed me towards Q70T saying it's superior to X9500G in every aspect;) and most people play specific promos and don't let them watch DTH or stream online(the aforementioned guy played a poor 720p hindi pop wen asked to play something on thex9500g)

Has anyone enquired about samsung q90r price for 65 recently? I am just curious to know for how much is it being sold in offline market with all discounts added. I am checkinh sony site daily but no news on 65x95h or 75x90h even when the sale is around the corner. X95h has been rated 8.2 and 90r as 8.5. Q90r has the hightest contrast ratio of 11000:1 with local dimming thanks to its 400 sub local dimming zones.

Has anyone enquired about samsung q90r price for 65 recently? I am just curious to know for how much is it being sold in offline market with all discounts added. I am checkinh sony site daily but no news on 65x95h or 75x90h even when the sale is around the corner. X95h has been rated 8.2 and 90r as 8.5. Q90r has the hightest contrast ratio of 11000:1 with local dimming thanks to its 400 sub local dimming zones.
Q90r is an excellent TV, but very very overpriced in India. You can get Sony A9g in that price, which is also overpriced.

Last edited:
Q90r is an excellent TV, but very very overpriced in India. You can get Sony A9g in that priced, which is also overpriced.
At RD website q90r is shown for 2.7 and A9G for 3.07. If offline prices are also like this that it is not worth for the price. Just wanted to enquire if there any drastic price difference /offers/discounts on these models as i did not enquire on them in offline market. It is better then to wait for x950h. Amazon and flipkart has already announced there respective sales but sony has still not released the tvs.

Last edited:
Has anyone enquired about samsung q90r price for 65 recently? I am just curious to know for how much is it being sold in offline market with all discounts added. I am checkinh sony site daily but no news on 65x95h or 75x90h even when the sale is around the corner. X95h has been rated 8.2 and 90r as 8.5. Q90r has the hightest contrast ratio of 11000:1 with local dimming thanks to its 400 sub local dimming zones
65Q90r was available for 2.29L few months back on samsung corporate offer portal. These days I don't see any 2019 models.

probably, but it's funny that on Sony site Bengaluru is serviceable but no sony center guy is ready to take an order for 65"
Yes, one of the sony center guy told me that the x95G production is stopped. But doesn't seem to be legit info

Yes, one of the sony center guy told me that the x95G production is stopped. But doesn't seem to be legit info
in the same thread we've a member with august manufactured x95g...btw in two stores I noticed that x90h was not even turned on!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back