Favourite speakers under INR 20k

The new mezzo 2 cost about 37 or 38k after discount, not sure about the price of mezzo 1, you can call up MS dealer in hydrabad/chennai to confirm the price.

Please tell me what price Palanu quoted for aviano 1 and aviano 2?

Regards, Amit

MS Aviano 1 was around 17k and the Aviano 2 at around 24k.

If you are comfortable then i would like to join the audition at Audio planet as i am looking for speakers for about 20k for my marantz amp.

Regards, Amit

Amit, I really have no problems with you or for that matter anyone joining me for an audition. However I prolly might go on Friday itself to pick up my speakers else on Saturday. I will send you a PM with my contact number and we can sync up.

Amit, I really have no problems with you or for that matter anyone joining me for an audition. However I prolly might go on Friday itself to pick up my speakers else on Saturday. I will send you a PM with my contact number and we can sync up.

Just keep me informed, infact friday may work out better for me as i save half of the travel distance on friday.

Regards, Amit

Hi,
I have a PAir of speakers that i have made from a Kit from Madisound components , comprising of Focal Drive units, including a tioxid inverted dome tweeter & Long throw 5 .25 Mid bass unit, this is in a transmission line configuration. this is the speaker to beat in the 20K range. I want to now upgrade to the larger Daline with twin drivers.
Cheers
Ravi Kothari

I'm looking to buy an almost new set of Onkyo SKF-4800 two-way speakers for use with my Onkyo SR600 at Rs. 20,000.

Around this price point are there other options that I could look at? I'm hazy with pricing and models and this thread has only confused me further:eek:

Any advice shall be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

here are some whathifi magazine`s recommendations(5 star)speakers..

1. wharfedale diamond 121
2.dali zensor 1
3. boston acoustics a26
4. cambridge audio s30
5.q acoustics 2020
6.tannoy mercury v1

-suresh babu

Hi Friends,

Am looking for a pair of Floorstanders to pair well with my Norge Amp 2060 for a 20'x10' Living Room. Budget 15K-25K.

Music is #1 Priority, Movie-Audio through Amp/Aux is #2 Priority.

Can someone please recommend a few Brands and Model Nos. that would serve the purpose?

Thanks much in advance,
Parag Parekh, Mumbai

You can opt for Boston Acoustics A26.

If you can also try to get entry level mission floor standers from dubai (if you have some relative), since at times discount offered is as high as 40% during the dubai shopping festival.

Can I get any pair of good sounding powered speakers under 10K with or without inbuilt usb slot for casual listening. Like Audioengine a2 or a5 etc.

For 10K You won't get quality like AE. But still you can consider Edifier Studio 6 (9K-10K) if you can find one

When will the Pioneer SP-FS52 will be available in India? I couldn't find anything about the launch date in their website.

I know AvenueSound has been selling them, but the cost is nowhere near Rs. 15K. Hence I am interested to know whether the official launch will be done at 15K or they will hike the price.

Could anyone tell about the price at which AvenueSound been selling these speakers.

Also FMs who have already bought the speakers could share the price and experience please.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back