Favourite speakers under INR 20k

Spoke to Ashish, he has 3 pairs with him, which he will sell at 22k ex mumbai.

As for official price of the 52's for 15k, well 'dream on' as it ain't gonna happen.

Confirmed from distri :cool:

Hi, the Swan m200mkII are just under 21k with tax and shipping. I'm not sure if they are worth that much seeing as U.S. prices seem low. Are they good speakers for 21k, or is there anything out there for 21k, active or passive with amp, that's better? I appreciate any help. This will be my first real hi-fi purchase. Thanks. (I'm from Kolkata).

I had listened Dali lektor once after auditioning all big speakers brands and floorstandars which were beyond one lakh INR , i was amazed by SQ of lektor and the man who gave audition was smiling and told me that he has same experience with all the customers.
so if possible give it a try. it around 19k.

cheers
dheeraj

I have heard Boston A26 and I will surely recommend this to anyone looking for speakers under 20k. Good sound quality, absolute VFM. I liked the smooth and textured bass that it could manage to produce. Its loud and can fill a large room with ease. Even A25 should do the job if budget is less than that. PM5004 or 6004 with these speakers will be a great system to start the stereo journey.

after lot of experiments and spending lot of money on expensive systems. I found best budget stereo system for music listening. This is really good and m finally settled with this to my music taste. price is under 15K.
Amplifier: Topping TP20
Speaker: JBL control 1xtreme
Source: computer
DAC: not needed
input cable: quality RCA cable.
Type of music: mostly classical

Keep the things simple and listen more music. More complex systems only adds complexity to your ears and nothing else.

after lot of experiments and spending lot of money on expensive systems. I found best budget stereo system for music listening. This is really good and m finally settled with this to my music taste. price is under 15K.
Amplifier: Topping TP20
Speaker: JBL control 1xtreme
Source: computer
DAC: not needed
input cable: quality RCA cable.
Type of music: mostly classical

Keep the things simple and listen more music. More complex systems only adds complexity to your ears and nothing else.

Congrats! Can you please let me know where did u buy the Topping TP20 amp and its price. I am able to find only in online that too ard 10k:sad:

Does anyone has any idea about Edifier R2700 Studio 7 Purely Digital Speaker.
I was thinking about a budget stereo setup for my room using Norge amp + these Edifier speakers.
Please suggest...

Does anyone has any idea about Edifier R2700 Studio 7 Purely Digital Speaker.
I was thinking about a budget stereo setup for my room using Norge amp + these Edifier speakers.
Please suggest...

Are these good for listening to music in a room ?

hi guys, im new to the hi-fi sound setup so yesterday i went around and auditioned energy cb 10 and elac bs53.2 with a onkyo 555 amp. I have to say i was impressed with the sound quality. the energy had a tight bass and deep thump to it whereas the bs53.2 was a little on the neutral side.

im planning to pick up a pair under 20k this is my list id appreciate if you could add something to it something which i can find in delhi:

1. elac bs53.2 @ 18k
2. energy c10 @ 18k
3. dali lektor 1 ( is this under 20k ? )
4. boston acoustics a25 / a26 if i can find it somewhere
5. q audio 2020i
6. m audio av30

also im looking for a good inexpensive integrated amp so far ive narrowed in on :

onkyo a 9050 was quoted around 22k
triple inverted darlington circuitry
wolfson dac.

im not looking for any specific amp setup, if i can connect it with my pc or any device with a 3.5mm jack im fine with it. (should we use optical output or rca cables?) sorry im a noob at this

I had listened Dali lektor once after auditioning all big speakers brands and floorstandars which were beyond one lakh INR , i was amazed by SQ of lektor and the man who gave audition was smiling and told me that he has same experience with all the customers.

so if possible give it a try. it around 19k.

cheers

dheeraj

Hi,where did you get the audition,please specify the address
Will it suit for music with Onkyo AVR 590
Thanks

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back