anuragn

Recently ordered a few components (viz Gold plated RCA terminals etc) from DIYaudiocart.com.
It was a pleasant & hassle free experience: the ordering, the payment, delivery et all :thumbsup:
Today, Bijin even called me up to confirm whether I have received the courier.

Would like to see many more parts on the item list and make it a one-stop DIYer's paradise :)

Even I had ordered couple of items from diyaudiocart.com and it was a very good transaction phase starting from selecting materials till it reached my home. I really appreciated the way Bibin was handling it..

Regards
Justin

Glad to hear about your good experiences with diyaudiocart.com

We need to definitely give bibin & bijin a round of :clapping:

Hope that they get more encouragement from our forum & that they further build on their good work.

:)

Thanks for the feedback guys... I too am looking into stepping into the world of DIY & it's a very good thing to have a good DIY parts supply like this to help noobs like me through the process... Don't of course one can buy these items abroad, but I would always always prefer a local supplier even if he is a wee bit costlier(which does not seem to be the case here)...

Congrats bibin on the initiative...

I expect a full DIY speaker kit either a BS or FS on the lines of parts-express or madisound sites. Importing them to India thru these sites is too too costly and it is putting my plans of doing a BS on the back burner.

I hope bibin will start looking at getting the full kits at least a BS will be great going. I will be the first customer :clapping:

Thanks

Thank you all for the good feedback and support......:)

Hi Bibin,
I'm assembling a stereo amp.
I've procured an el cheapo cabinet from market and now need an Aluminium face plate, appx 17" x 3", a thick one, say 4-5mm thick. Can you arrange for one?

How about the quality and reliability of the amplifier, preamps and power supply kits? Has anybody ordered and used them?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back