FH3 [ Frugal Horn 3 ]

These beauties are coming up well. I see two pairs, who is keeping the second one.

waiting for the final pictures and a review of the same.

Bibin very very nicely done ! You have taken due diligence in deciding on stuff,so congrats.

But if Am allowed to pitch in,here's my 2cents.

1.are you going to just paint the back & inside side panels ? (as outside the same is finished with veneers),The I suggest to wrap it with the same stuff used outside as it gives a true outstanding finish

2. Terminal is superbly done but for the screws used to secure the binding posts,Please use a CSK hexagon or allen head screw instead of the one used to take the standard up to the speeds of any international one's,ditto for the main plate itself.

3. Is the metal plate holding the binding posts necessary ?? can the binding posts not be directly to the glass or acrylic plate ??

Just trying to........................

I got hold of a pair of MA CHR-70A drivers last week and my build of the Frugal Horn is pending. I should start sometime next month hopefully. But would like to see how Bibin's/Badri's review comes up with their builds before going ahead with the build. Forget about the sound but the speakers are looking awesome with Bibin's custom tweaks. You can just put them in the living hall and never mind of listening to them :lol:

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back