Finally long awaited Home theatre dream completed..

Awesome Congrats, I am also working on my dedicated Home theater, So Please share more in-depth details mostly on Acoustic treatment.
Hi acoustic was done @ 280 per sq feet with pine wood frame and 1000 gsm polyfiber on side and on screen area 2000 gsm.Now no echo in the room and sound with normal speaker looks nice.

A well decorated , stylishly lit HT room , like yours , actually gives far greater / more immersive pleasure than undecorated , unaesthetic rooms with more expensive or high end gear. Such has been my experience at least. Enjoy your movies.
Tks Sir

Slow and Steady wins the race! Patience counts and also the efforts! Awesome! Congratulations! Seen the BIC Am H100ii sub....its an awesome sub to have and I used it for 3 years before trading to a PL200 and now using a SVS SB1000.
Tks Sir it's good sub not very heavy on pocket also...

Congratulations! Room looks awesome!

Pl share full details of equipment's and your rationale for choosing them.

Also, Could you share prices if possible?
Tks Dear Maranz 7015 @ 1.4 L. Speakers Qudral

Maranz 7015 @1.4L

Marantz 7015@ 1.4L
Tower speaker Quadral Argentum 6000 with center 1.2 L. Surround BiC America 4 nos PL66 around 48 k. Atmos speaker 12 k. Projector Benq 850 @1.55 L. Acoustics poly fiber with pinewood @280 P/Sft. Carpert tiles around 60 Rs per sq/ft. Screen border less make Prima 133 inch around 35k. Recliner motorised around 26k ..

Hello Friends
Good afternoon

Posting final outcome of Home theatre pics.Also would like to thanks everyone for their valuable inputs for the suggestions..
Location Noida. Best Regards
Akash Sharma
Avr-Marantz 7015
Surround.BICPL 66
Congrats Bro.. Looks very stylish.
Can you please share your choice of speakers and Amp?
Can you please share details of stores in Bangalore for HT setup?

Hello Friends
Good afternoon

Posting final outcome of Home theatre pics.Also would like to thanks everyone for their valuable inputs for the suggestions..
Location Noida. Best Regards
Akash Sharma
Avr-Marantz 7015
Surround.BICPL 66
Congratulations, it seems everything done in very professional way.

Hi recliner was from local guy in Delhi Recliner india was selling same around 50 k or more.
Yes both recliners india and millnor are expensive. I got from recliners india for 43k. You got an excellent deal.

Attachments

• 2E16BB13-2AEB-4381-AB35-1A0BF106F16A.jpeg
    2E16BB13-2AEB-4381-AB35-1A0BF106F16A.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 92
Congratulations!! Looks awesome set up in making. I am sure it's not completed yet. What's the length of the room and how much gap you have kept between the 1st and 2nd row of recliners? Hope BenQ is doing its job properly. It's a good PJ. Have you changed ISF to night mode?

Congratulations!! Looks awesome set up in making. I am sure it's not completed yet. What's the length of the room and how much gap you have kept between the 1st and 2nd row of recliners? Hope BenQ is doing its job properly. It's a good PJ. Have you changed ISF to night mode?
Tks Sir. The gap in the 2 rows are around 8 feet and no setting change done on Benq running on Eco mode..All set up completed only little paint remain near projector area.

Congrats on the setup, it looks awesome!

One thing I did not notice in the pics was an AC. How will the room be cooled in summers? Asking because I am thinking of a similar setup myself and even though I have a room almost exactly your size, I am kind of confused about the cooling. Running two split ac units is not really an option for me.

Congrats on the setup, it looks awesome!

One thing I did not notice in the pics was an AC. How will the room be cooled in summers? Asking because I am thinking of a similar setup myself and even though I have a room almost exactly your size, I am kind of confused about the cooling. Running two split ac units is not really an option for me.
Tks.Provision for Ac given above the 1st row of Recliners.Planing to install 2 to 2.2 Ton Ac which will be sufficient to cool the room in summer.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back