Flipkart: feedback on their business practices.

We just have to give them time to correct themselves, or we flush them down the toilet.

True,
Also flipkart has their main warehouse in kadugodi bangalore, so their network in south India is better. they had some financial issue, in fact their earlier practice of business was illegal as per Indian law which resulted in birth of WS-Retail, in this whole episode for saving the company their grip in NCR region (affecting whole north-east India) has loosened considerably.
They are going through a crisis these days in order to keep the company alive. But i'm sure they will bounce back if they think and act wisely. the founders already made millions and can flush out this and ce-create an different empire.

Amazon, on another hand, has their warehouse in Mumbai & Gurgaon, and in process of setting-up an amazing warehouse in Hyderabad - suburb. so their penetration is better and improving day by day because their financial pool is much wider then other merchants in India.

after checking the last pages of this thread i came to now know that the issue of not delivering many products to locations prior serviceable is not just unique to me. i was perplexed on finding many non-WS Retail products showing up as 'could not be delivered to your address', when i live just next to FK's Bhiwandi warehouse ('next' --> Thane)! i also had written to them y'day about this. am seeing this only from last few days, and had thought that there must be some glitch with FK's portal. i need a Protel Protouch UR-501 remote, but found that it can't be delivered to my location. luckily, found it listed for the same price and by the same seller on ebay too!

since amazon.in is also being discussed about, i would like to add in that i have been reading about many complaints of poor packaging by amazon sellers recently on other forums; though i myself haven't ever bought anything from them.

Last edited:
after checking the last pages of this thread i came to now know that the issue of not delivering many products to locations prior serviceable is not just unique to me. i was perplexed on finding many non-WS Retail products showing up as 'could not be delivered to your address', when i live just next to FK's Bhiwandi warehouse ('next' --> Thane)! i also had written to them y'day about this. am seeing this only from last few days, and had thought that there must be some glitch with FK's portal. i need a Protel Protouch UR-501 remote, but found that it can't be delivered to my location. luckily, found it listed for the same price and by the same seller on ebay too!

since amazon.in is also being discussed about, i would like to add in that i have been reading about many complaints of poor packaging by amazon sellers recently on other forums; though i myself haven't ever bought anything from them.

I have the same Protouch remote control not being used for a long time. If you have not purchased yet PM me I can let mine go as I got a Logitech harmony 650 during the black friday sale.

I have the same Protouch remote control not being used for a long time. If you have not purchased yet PM me I can let mine go as I got a Logitech harmony 650 during the black friday sale.

oh damn! i just placed the order for it on ebay, and now saw your this post!

Got a mail from flipkart in the morning that the delivery of my USB flash drive will be delayed due to some logistic problems. What I am experiencing is that life has become tough without a flash drive:lol:

Got a mail from flipkart in the morning that the delivery of my USB flash drive will be delayed due to some logistic problems. What I am experiencing is that life has become tough without a flash drive:lol:

it comes in really handy for some 'contingency' measures. :thumbsup:

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back