Free 8 DVD's

I believe let things be as they are. If you get something you already have then give it to someone else or just leave it. If you ask for a swap then everyone will ask for a swap (for movies they don't like) by claiming they already have it. That will not work out right? That's one reason Vinay did not want to put out the list in the first place since people would scramble for the better movies. This way its Russian Roulette and everybody has a fair chance.

I was not talking about swapping with Vinay. If it suits them, member may exchange within themselves. It should be clear that, Whatever Vinay ends up giving u is FINAL. FULL STOP.

I think the re allotment for the duplicate entries will create shortage of seats for those who took the ticket at the last moment. Not sure whether the pilot will allow travelling in the cockpit for them...:)

Last edited:
The quality of sharing and giving is not strained,
it falleth as a gentle rain
upon the earth beneath.
It is twice blessed
blesseth both the giver and the receiver
if the acceptance is gracious:)

Hemant,

Indeed your numbers are very original and the best random one's i have come across. :yahoo:

Please go to page number 7 (Post # 63) from there please choose any 8 numbers.

You can collect the 8 DVDs from my house, i will save the courier charges. :yahoo:

Thanks.

Vinay.

Vinay my orignal thought....
My random numbers

Is this ok?
How I can collect?

The number which you have chosen 99 is already taken by the earlier member therefore i have allotted you the next available number 106, rest numbers chosen by you are fine.

If there are any queries then please let me know.

Vinay.

okay i see its like russian roulette :lol:

okay here it goes - 9, 99, 144, 124, 160, 16, 24, 8

The numbers which you have chosen 9, 99, 102, 103 are already taken by the earlier members therefore i have allotted you the next available numbers 13, 107, 108, 109, rest numbers chosen by you are fine.

Vinay.

Thanks Vinay. Very generous of you.

3, 4, 9, 27, 99 102, 103, 250.

Mr. Suri, if you watch movies then please do avail the 8 dvd's.

Vinay.

The quality of sharing and giving is not strained,
it falleth as a gentle rain
upon the earth beneath.
It is twice blessed
blesseth both the giver and the receiver
if the acceptance is gracious:)

Mr. Suri, if you watch movies then please do avail the 8 dvd's.

Vinay.

thank you for the kind offer, and I accept.
please allot me numbers that you choose.

if you have 250 dvds and 8 are given to each member, you can give 248, and two will be left-

thank you for your kindness

regards

Mr Suri,

Please go to page number 7 (Post # 63) from there please choose any 8 numbers.

Vinay.

The numbers which you have chosen 6 & 50 are already taken by the earlier members therefore i have allotted you the next available numbers 19 & 51 rest numbers chosen by you are fine.

Vinay.

Thanks Vinay.

Mine are - 6, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 110 and 150.

This is fun:)

The numbers which you have chosen 9, 99, 102, 103 are already taken by the earlier members therefore i have allotted you the next available numbers 13, 107, 108, 109, rest numbers chosen by you are fine.

Vinay.

That's fine Vinay.

The numbers which you have chosen 145, 222 & 111 are already taken by the earlier members therefore i have allotted you the next available numbers 149, 224 & 113 rest numbers chosen by you are fine.

Vinay.

wow this is awesome Vinay

Mine would be 172,181,177,190,232,145,222,111

Thank you very much Vinay

Till what time is this gonna happen

The number which you have chosen 222 is already taken by the earlier member therefore i have allotted you the next available number 223, rest numbers chosen by you are fine.

Vinay.

Hi:

Check above, 222 and 111, already taken by me.

The number which you have chosen 144 is already taken by the earlier member therefore i have allotted you the next available number 148, rest numbers chosen by you are fine.

Vinay.

Thanks for your alert vinay and your offer too. I am happy members are responding to your gesture now.:)

May be my numbers are 140to 147.

Thanks,
sri

The number which you have chosen 249 is already taken by the earlier member therefore i have allotted you the next available number 238, rest numbers chosen by you are fine.

Vinay.

A generous offer from a big-hearted member.

My choice of disc :

191, 69, 167, 213, 249, 171, 39, 96

thanks again.

The numbers which you have chosen 188 & 206 are already taken by the earlier members therefore i have allotted you the next available numbers 189 & 207 rest numbers chosen by you are fine.

Vinay.

Thanks Viany.

Here are my random numbers i chose.

240, 242,188, 78, 182,164, 206, 174.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back