Please Suggest me a front speakers.

Room Size 18' x 14' x 10'ht.

70%music 30% movie

Receiver Denon AVR X2000

Will be adding a Sub Later

No Polk Audio Speakers

I hate BRIGHT SOUNDING SPEAKERS.

Last edited:
You can look for the Mordaunt Short Aviano series. It is very good speaker within your price range. But if you can stretch your budget upto Zensor 7 level, then do have audition for Q Acoustics 2050i.

You can look for the Mordaunt Short Aviano series. It is very good speaker within your price range. But if you can stretch your budget upto Zensor 7 level, then do have audition for Q Acoustics 2050i.

before that ;), (I just saw SVS PB part of ur signature)
from where did u buy that SVS PB 1000 from, how much did you pay, i am sure u must have auditioned Impact 10,12 and polk DSW pro 550. how is their performance if you could compare the pb 1000 with other sub available in india in that price range

I am trying to audition Q Acoustics 2050i from very long time... but not able to find a dealer in BLR

Last edited:
my suggestion for refinement speakers... q acoustics 2050i.. definetely musical speakers... but i suggest you to buy stereo amp. instead av receiver for music..

before that ;), (I just saw SVS PB part of ur signature)
from where did u buy that SVS PB 1000 from, how much did you pay, i am sure u must have auditioned Impact 10,12 and polk DSW pro 550. how is their performance if you could compare the pb 1000 with other sub available in india in that price range
It more than 60K, don't go the US price of that SUB. Any part of the world it will cost 80% more of the US price. Yes I have auditioned. But Velodyne & Polk subs. For me this sub sounds and impacted better than those. Also you can look HSU research subs. Since there is no dealer in Kolkata for that sub, so no audition for that sub for me. But they have very good reputation.

I am trying to audition Q Acoustics 2050i from very long time... but not able to find a dealer in BLR
There is a listed dealer in India for Q Acoustics:
Where to buy Speakers in UK
BABBLER MARKETING PVT LTD
OLD VIJAYA BANK BUILDING
134 RESIDENCY ROAD
BANGALORE 560025
INDIA
0091 8030 6446 44/5

Last week.. Auditioned Focal 706 & 716, also Dali Zensor 5 &7

really liked the zensor 7 sound.

will listen to PSB image T5 & T6, q acoustics 2050i thennnnn

i am going to decide...:mad:

Re: FS under 55k Wharfedal 10.7 or 10.6 or Focal chorus 716

If you're looking for 'not bright' speakers try listening to Tannoys. I found them to be quite sweet.

Re: FS under 55k Wharfedal 10.7 or 10.6 or Focal chorus 716

If you're looking for 'not bright' speakers try listening to Tannoys. I found them to be quite sweet.

Twice i listened to Tannoys they are good too 35k to 45k category. But personally i liked the Dali Zensor 7 sound.

before i finalize..... need to listen to PSB Image T5 and also q Acoustics 2050i

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back