Full Marty Subwoofer with 21 Inch Mid Bass Driver.

Baljinder

Finally something is ready to display first of its kind in India, why I am saying is that this driver was imported to India firstly by me in 4 Ohms pushed by Crown XLS 2502 with 2500 watts each. Pictures attached for ready Reference.

Attachments

• IMG-20240118-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20240118-WA0002.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 20231122_200823jpg.0.jpg
    20231122_200823jpg.0.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 99
Last edited by a moderator:
Finally something is ready to display first of its kind in India, why I am saying is that this driver was imported to India firstly by me in 4 Ohms pushed by Crown XLS 2502 with 2500 watts each. I dont think their is any other subwoofer in the market comparitive to the one I build.Money is just a piece of paper or some figures reflecting into our bank Accounts.Pictures attached for ready Reference.
Holy cow! Thats really really "BIG". But why do you need two of those monsters 🤣

Finally something is ready to display first of its kind in India, why I am saying is that this driver was imported to India firstly by me in 4 Ohms pushed by Crown XLS 2502 with 2500 watts each. I dont think their is any other subwoofer in the market comparitive to the one I build.Money is just a piece of paper or some figures reflecting into our bank Accounts.Pictures attached for ready Reference.
How much it costs you includinv cabinet etc

Now this is exactly what i want to hear. It a mid bass machine. Building my room and will post pics. I can asuure you with arcam av 41 processor and jbl synthesis speakers and these subs i bet you cannt find any system like this in our country. Moreover building one devastator for near field tactical response behind my 2 seats.

I spent a lot of time learning subs , speakers, amps and now i am at a point where speakers amps and subs are just a piece of equipment. And now I can say that JBL speskers specially HDI series are more musical than Sonus Faber which are the costly ones, and i can help ky friends, fellow members in subs which we all lack in India. 80% of Home theater output is below 100 Hz and i can say listening and feeling below 20 Hz is waht we all lack even if the frequencies are played for few seconds in movies. And BEQ is what no one has used. A immerse experience is all what matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's damped well right there and built well--interesting choice of driver. May I inquire why _those_ (and 4 ohm?)

Thanks and nice work.

If you want to feel IMAX Cinemas at home you need big subwoofers and multiple subwoofers properly calibrated with subs playing 10db hotter this is due to the reason that low frequency is less audioble than other frequencies in spectrum. I can say that it will beat any of the best cineams in the country because creating a sound pressure in a small area is more easily than a large cinema hall.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back