GEB experience anyone???

shredder

I was just going through the eBay Global Easy Buy site and looking for shoes. Has anyone had experience with GEB? Because I can see that there is no way to check for feedback of either international seller or reseller... so if we ultimately end up with a pair of used shoes which were advertised as new, we cannot really do anything about it. Just want to know about the experience of others... it would be helpful to know how long it takes to reach a major metro, like New Delhi.
One thing I can tell you. Not just the range, but the prices are very tempting. If this GEB really works out, I am never going to enter an Indian showroom of Reebok, Nike, Puma or Adidas ever again.

I was just going through the eBay Global Easy Buy site and looking for shoes. Has anyone had experience with GEB? Because I can see that there is no way to check for feedback of either international seller or reseller... so if we ultimately end up with a pair of used shoes which were advertised as new, we cannot really do anything about it. Just want to know about the experience of others... it would be helpful to know how long it takes to reach a major metro, like New Delhi.
One thing I can tell you. Not just the range, but the prices are very tempting. If this GEB really works out, I am never going to enter an Indian showroom of Reebok, Nike, Puma or Adidas ever again.

Warning: Never order under garments.:D

I've used GEB a couple of times. You can search for the actual seller on ebay.com, and see the feedback. The reseller is i2c_world, and their feedback is generally displayed. It's close to 90% i think. I've got a couple of things from GEB and was generally satisfied. Yes, returns, exchange etc. might not be a practical option. Also, make sure that your bill is less than 10k, so that it can be covered by paisapay protection in case of a dispute.

+1 prasun.gera
Had bought couple of items from GEB. Yes, do check it at ebay.com for the seller reputation. The delivery would take apprx max 15-20 days. Even if you dont receive it, you can also file a claim. Your money is safe and secure and will also be returned back.
I do read somewhere in the forum that for the higher priced items that you may buy, you need to take risk of resending them back with huge shipping costs (if at all you receive a bad item). Generally you dont get used items when they are listed a new items.

I had once ordered an used Denon Cassette deck, listed as used.
Since it was an used item, and of course without any warrantees, i2c world even sent an email asking me to confirm the order before the final placement.
The goods was delivered within 10 days appx.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back