Genelec Active Loudspeakers

I have personally dealt only with The Audio Video People in India. They have an authorised Genelec showroom in Bangalore. I believe they arrange delivery across India. You can ask for Mr Farooq. My experience with them has been very good.
I basically work with Mr,Farooq ,as most of my clients are mainly 2 channel stereo users. :)

+1 to The Audio Video People & Mr. Farooq. My experience of dealing with them and getting guidance has been nothing but great.

I listened to a demo of genelec s many years ago at the Mahim ( mumbai) outlet of the dealer. They sounded wonderful. I would also suggest that you check out the KEF active bookshelf speakers. Excellent

Was looking at F two subwoofer. It has SPDIF digital input. So, it should have a DAC and preamp builtin, correct ? If yes, how good is it as compared to other brands like Gustard, RME etc. I have 8030a and was looking to upgrade dac/preamp for it. But, if i buy F two, then i would save on dac/preamp? am i missing something !!

I basically work with Mr,Farooq ,as most of my clients are mainly 2 channel stereo users. :)
Hi boss's/sir. Which is the best suitable pre amplifier for genelec #. Please share your experience ( I have old version genelec active speaker 🔊 1030A ). Boss's I need your valuable feedback. # advance thank U sir

I just got the 8030s and the Mumbai sellers person came over to set it up ( auto on/off and toggle switches on the back). I am using a basic Arylic BP50 as a preamp

@Mahi - considering you have the 1030's they have only an XLR input - correct me if I am wrong. You will hence need a preamp+/DAC with XLR outs.

Give an idea of your budget - that will help people suggest something to you.

Thanks!

@Mahi - considering you have the 1030's they have only an XLR input - correct me if I am wrong. You will hence need a preamp with XLR outs.

Give an idea of your budget - that will help people suggest something to you.

Thanks!
With in 50.000₹ i dont need latest pre amplifre # i need 90s or 2000s pre amplifre boss / sir

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back