General Chit chat - say Hi!

Spiro,
There is hardly anything in the set up. so its gotta be clean. Jokes apart, it does pull off reasonably well for a starter. Much appreciate your comments.

For the weekend laughter!

In some remote village of India, One Masterji is teaching the
Mahabharat Katha to class 6 students.
He is at the 'Krishnajanma' part of it.

Masterji : "Kansa heard the akashwani that, his sister's
8th child is going to Kill him. He was furious.
He ordered to put Vasudev n devki behind the bars. First son is born,
And Kansa kills him by poisoning... Second one is born
And n Kansa throws him off the mountain peak. Third one is born..."

Now Ramu, who is smartest of the lot, puts up his hand..

Ramu : Masterji, I have a doubt

Masterji : "Ramu bete, whole India does not have doubt in Mahabharata then how come u have One?"

Ramu : Masterji, if Kansa knew that, Devakis 8th child was going to kill him, why the hell did he put Vasudev and Devaki in the Same Cell??

Masterji fainted..........................

:lol:

Excellent.

I say that Mahabarat is a chronicle of both people and gods making mistakes and bad decisions --- now I have one more to add to the list

Whether this originated with a child or not, it is indeed a childlike appreciation of the obvious that nobody else noticed :eek:hyeah:

Haha..Venky..that was nice..but seriously...is Kansa the King that fool? is no one in his durbar so smart?

anyways...Guys in Chennai...here is an SOS to you folks....I will be travelling to Chennai on some work 7th evening....will be there on 8th and 9th and 10th..I'll be back to Hyd on 11th morning. I'll be going to East Tamburam on 10th of May...what I would like to know here is,
1) Are there any economic hotels there to stay in E.Tamburam?
2) If not, do you recommend any hotels near Rly Stn itself where per night charge won't exceed 1k?
3) How much will the autowallahs charge me from Chennai rly stn to Bharat Mata Street in E.Tamburam?

This info will be of great use to me....just few words regarding my Q will help me a lot..thanks a lot for your time.

Venkat

Bump!! Chennai HFVians - Venky needs your help.

Venky, not sure about hotels, but you are on the right track with autowallahs. Ask a Chennai local how much to pay the autowallah before you get in to an auto. Use your bargaining skills to the best.

Recently saw the Tanishq ad for wedding jewellery and loved it. Arundathi Nag and the other actors have done a great job. Loved the way, the ad team has portrayed the typical Indian family and the Indian woman's love for jewellery very well.

Also love the Vodafone ZooZoo ads. If I see these Ads on TV, I pause in whatever I am doing, watch and then only resume. Same with my son who is only 19 months.

Kudos to the respective Ad teams. I am sure many of you must have seen it already. I don't watch TV apart from dance talent programmes these days, so saw it only recently.

Venkus_Narelius said:
Haha..Venky..that was nice..but seriously...is Kansa the King that fool? is no one in his durbar so smart?

anyways...Guys in Chennai...here is an SOS to you folks....I will be travelling to Chennai on some work 7th evening....will be there on 8th and 9th and 10th..I'll be back to Hyd on 11th morning. I'll be going to East Tamburam on 10th of May...what I would like to know here is,
1) Are there any economic hotels there to stay in E.Tamburam?
2) If not, do you recommend any hotels near Rly Stn itself where per night charge won't exceed 1k?
3) How much will the autowallahs charge me from Chennai rly stn to Bharat Mata Street in E.Tamburam?

This info will be of great use to me....just few words regarding my Q will help me a lot..thanks a lot for your time.

Venkat

Venkat Bro,

PM me your number. I'll sort this out for you including drops to the place you needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Just wanted to share this with you, for me I felt it is a good read (again, subjective:eek:hyeah:)

Chetan Bhagat at Symbiosis

"Life is one of those races in nursery school where you have to run with a marble in a spoon kept in your mouth. If the marble falls, there is no point coming first. Same with life, where health and relationships are the marble. Your striving is only worth it if there is harmony in your life. Else, you may achieve the success, but this spark, this feeling of being excited and alive, will start to die.

One thing about nurturing the spark - don't take life seriously. Life is not to be taken seriously, as we are really temporary here. We are like a pre-paid card with limited validity. If we are lucky, we may last another 50 years. And 50 years is just 2,500 weekends. Do we really need to get so worked up?

It's ok, bunk a few classes, goof up a few interviews, take leave from
work, fall in love. We are people, not programmed devices........."

The full speech can be found in Chetan Bhagat’s speech at Symbiosis As I like it

Cheers!

Yes,I was on trip & cldnt join you all.
So I m back since yesterday.Joke-

Santa was filling application form for job, he wrote perfectly but got confused on last Q-
Salary expected?- he thought for long & wrote -YES

Hi,
I find HFV loading speed has gone down(past 2 days).So is there any service work going on?
It takes 30sec sometimes to load the page.Anyone found this?

Guys I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but still found that whenever I send a PM to a member that is not being saved in the Sent Folder.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back