General Chit chat - say Hi!

I haven't, by the way, succeeded in getting the parents of said child to take on board my safety views at all. Very frustrating.
I hope you were not referring to me:). I wanted to buy one today like Kamal advised but guess it will have to wait until tomorrow or the day after.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Please welcome our new member madbullram:D

Just kidding Ram!:) Long time no see!

cheers,
sri

HFV'ers

I've signed up for WWF earth hour, From the website "Switch off on Saturday 27 March at 8.30pm to show that you care about climate change"

Me too Brutus:D. I had signed up at Welcome to Earth Hour 2010.

Except one light in the hall, and Tata Sky Plus recording some stupid "Saans Bahu Serial" that the wife did not want to miss, we had switched off all our lights/devices.

Just watched a video on Karma on Vimeo and thought of sharing with you all.

I loved the simple presentation and the background score.

This is Karma on Vimeo

Snail Band users turn-off HD to watch it stutter free.

Joke:-

A monkey was sitting on Mango tree eating them.He finds Santa climbing the tree.
Scared monkey asks him(Hindi) -" Tum Ped par kyo chadh rahe ho?"
Santa: Chiku khane
Monkey: Lekin ye to Aam ka ped hai
Santa: Pata hai, Chiku sath laya hu....

:lol::lol::lol:

That's not a stupid Serial sir :D
Ofcourse, that is just between us. At home, I dare not call it that.

Just watched a video on Karma on Vimeo and thought of sharing with you all.

I loved the simple presentation and the background score.

This is Karma on Vimeo

Snail Band users turn-off HD to watch it stutter free.

Nice preso mate. Like the simiplicity "If you do good, you get good, if you do bad, you get bad". If that is not Karma, what is? Thanks for sharing:)

Hi to all HFV members,

(Jeevabobby26) JeevaBharathi weds BhanuPriya, we two Geting married on 11th April 2010. Just a simple traditional marraige in a Temple at vadapalani, chennai. Thats all.

Need blessings from Musical hearts of HifiVision family.:):):)

Hi to all HFV members,

(Jeevabobby26) JeevaBharathi weds BhanuPriya, we two Geting married on 11th April 2010. Just a simple traditional marraige in a Temple at vadapalani, chennai. Thats all.

My best wishes and prayers are with you and your bride:)

Hi to all HFV members,

Hi Jeeva,
I was wondering why I haven't seen you around much. Now I know! Congrats and God bless. :)

P.S: This message warrants a separate thread IMHO. :D

Hi to all HFV members,

@Jeeva: Best Wishes to both of you :).

Back