good afternoon! Please help, if you will...

moks

Hello! I must admit, it is rather emabarassing to come here and say, I-dont- know-anything-and-I-need-help...but, any way, here I am and I dont know much and I seek your inputs.

We are are building a new home; the drawing room is 22 feet wide and 17 feet front to back, overlooking a massive 21 feet wide and eight feet high window, split equally.

The windows will have drop down curtains.

I am keen to invest upto a lac of rupees in a 5.1 (!!) home theatre. This cost does not include the television & the projector's cost. I have been considering B&W and Klipsch over many months but I cant make up my mind.

Please advise on the complete speakers (name, price), the kind of connecting wires required and a budget projector, ieally made of L.E.Ds and not halogen bulb.

The most important thing is, we have recently moved to Calcutta and hence please recommend a store where the suggested items are available. In case such a store is not there, please recommend the name of the store and the city and I will personally go to buy.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for reading my post and I wish you a good day.

Cheers!
Kaushik

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back