Good cheap Conductive Spray

chander

Hi,

Looking for a good yet cheap electrically conductive spray to create a faraday cage for guitar control cavities & to line the pickup cavities.

Anyone aware of a decent yet budget one? The options on Amazon are ridiculously priced.

Thanks!

Will carbon based conductive ink do? Silver will be costlier. Here are few on indiamart. After applying these can be air dryed using a hair dryer.

Will carbon based conductive ink do? Silver will be costlier. Here are few on indiamart

Thanks! I should've mentioned - Carbon/graphite is an issue - as generally the powdery stuff comes loose and then floats free and gets everywhere.

So either silver, nickel or copper works. My backup is copper conductive tape, but just in case - spray is easier to work with & neater as well.

Thanks! I should've mentioned - Carbon/graphite is an issue - as generally the powdery stuff comes loose and then floats free and gets everywhere.

So either silver, nickel or copper works. My backup is copper conductive tape, but just in case - spray is easier to work with & neater as well.
The indiamart listing has all kinds carbon, silver and copper. They can be applied and air dried using a hair dryer

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back