Good entry-level 32-inch LCD TV?

ravenus

Hey guys, a friend of mine is interested in procuring a 32" LCD-TV. He is sensitive about budget and has set a max of ~30K. Sound quality not an issue. Durability would be a criteria so I advised him against taking Videocon or similar brands and concentrate on offerings from Samsung or Panasonic.

Any specific models from these or other brands that he should be looking at before making his decision?

Helpful suggestions will be much appreciated.

Panasonic X10 or X9 is VFM below 30k. Even cheaper is Toshiba though service could be tricky.

Best VFM below 30k is Philips 5409

LG 720p lcd:-
32ld -24k
32lf- 26k

Ld doesnt hav vga port, lf has vga port..

Both are good, except lack lil connectivity, but 1hdmi, 1 composite and 1 component, shud be more than enough for any avg user..

And the picture was really good, with same 1080p playin on these and jazz theater models..
I was hard pressed to find a difference between these and 12k costlier models..

Last edited:
Is Philips - 5609 still the one to go for?
It looked better than the Samsung B530 for SD.

Chroma has the Philips 5609 for less than 30K.
Any reason why the price has reduced so much. It is the only full HD 32" at this price.

Hi! Dear,

Currently, you can go for PANASONIC HD READY 32" LCD for Rs24990/- from CROMA, WASHI.

yOU CAN TRY AND GET PANASONIC FULL HD 32" LCD for around Rs30k from CROMA, WASHI. (Model :S10)

Thet are fantastic TVs with no issues with connectivity.

Composite, S-vodeo,Component, HDMI (3), Headphone out with independent volume control,

above all the picture quality is stunning for the price you pay.

I, personally own S10 LCD........... SPANKING VALUE FOR MONEY WITH NO COMPROMISE......................

ROCK_YOUR_FOUNDATION

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back