Good news for vinyl Lovers

Can some one through some light on this;
"How a digitally remastered track in a vinyl format will be better than a CD format as the price diff. is very very huge."

Since I'm looking for Lamhe and Henna Vinyl, is it worth to go for a vinyl being released now.
Regards

Technically a lp of a digital recording should not sound superior to a cd of the same recording. But in practice it does.

For example I have heard Barfi and Meenaxi cd ripped wav files through the Yggy on my system and recently heard the lps of these two titles on my vinyl rig. The vinyl just blew away the wav files. No comparison.

Logically this should not be the case. I have no explanation as to why this is happening.

Technically a lp of a digital recording should not sound superior to a cd of the same recording. But in practice it does.

For example I have heard Barfi and Meenaxi cd ripped wav files through the Yggy on my system and recently heard the lps of these two titles on my vinyl rig. The vinyl just blew away the wav files. No comparison.

Logically this should not be the case. I have no explanation as to why this is happening.

Which TT you are using, if it has to blow away Yggy then it should special.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back