GR-Research X-LS Encore - Build

I searched his posts this noon, could not make out if he posted anything wrong.
Did someone complain about something? somewhere... some...

Just got upto speed on the reason for his ban from his bro, apparently he posted on that deleted thread that lit a fire in the forum yesterday. He tried to highlight something /clear his site's credentials & got banned in the bargain by the supermod.

Brings the strong amount of negativity in our forum back into the spotlight.

:cool:

Last edited:
Finished Cabinets for Sivakuru...

2ng4.jpg

fetf.jpg

xxqq.jpg

tqbm.jpg

8fi6.jpg

j05r.jpg

Thanks,
Bibin

Last edited:
cool
do we need to do any surface preparation for this vinyl
or just sanding smooth will do ?

also how wide can this wraps be purchased?

i was thinking of doing a floorstander in this wrap since the quote i got for a full paint job was mind bogglingly expensive

cool
do we need to do any surface preparation for this vinyl
or just sanding smooth will do ?

also how wide can this wraps be purchased?

i was thinking of doing a floorstander in this wrap since the quote i got for a full paint job was mind bogglingly expensive

Hi,

It is self adhesive and can be applied on any surface which is free from dust and oil.

Sanding is enough, but for longer life we have to paint protect the MDF. I had applied several layers of Surfacer and sanded with 320 grit paper on a palm sander. Then applied black NC and sanded with 1500 grit paper. On top of that I put that Vinyl laminate.

Painting is very expensive, as it requires a lot of labour and skill.

There is one more pair of XLS-Encore, which is going to be fully painted for our FM Chandan. Final polishing job is pending and mostly it will be ready by this weekend.

Thanks,
Bibin

The Whole thing looks so beautifull ... congrats bro ... and hats off for your work.

Are this the same speakers which was bought under group buy from danny ?

Looking forward for SQ Review ...

Cheers

Tanoj

The Whole thing looks so beautifull ... congrats bro ... and hats off for your work.

Are this the same speakers which was bought under group buy from danny ?

Looking forward for SQ Review ...

Cheers

Tanoj

Thank you Tanoj, yes it was part of the GB from Danny.

Instead of TL26SG, if we use SR10DT the highs will be bit more detailed i guess.

Thanks,
Bibin

Back