Grey market in mumbai??

edge111hussain

Hey guys this is my thread here,

Whilst i have read in many of the previous threads that grey market dealers offer much better prices on lcd/led's, i don't quiet know any grey market dealers (alfa im aware of) in Mumbai and especially south mumbai, aka town side.

So has anyone here purchased lcd/led tvs from grey market dealers and where are these dealers located in Mumbai? Shop names and addresses would be highly appreciated. Also are the products 100%genuine (no seconds or refurbished stuff) and is it safe to deal with their products?

Hey guys, my office is in craford..

The places mentioned @ manish or craford used to exist sometime back, now they have been demolished by bmc. Heera panna ill check. D only place selling lcd's around manish/craford is fair deal who no longer quotes grey mkt prices but rather local prices (lil less than say vsp or croma)

I know plenty of places selling audio equipment at grey market prices, but non selling lcd's or led's. Hence the thread fella's.

Anyone purchased lcd's recently from grey could be of gr8 help to me...

I know plenty of places selling audio equipment at grey market prices, but non selling lcd's or led's. Hence the thread fella's.

Hussain bhai please let us know where we will get audio equipment:eek:hyeah:

BTW Alfa also keeps official Lcd's I think..

but why u want lcd from grey?

Hussain bhai please let us know where we will get audio equipment:eek:hyeah:

BTW Alfa also keeps official Lcd's I think..

but why u want lcd from grey?

Obviously for a lower price, y else would u wanna know where audio products are available????????:lol:

Anyways i checked @ HP and the prices there are no where close to the prices quoted on the forums here. I read couple of days back that someone got a ex400 for 41k on one of the threads. When i told the hp guys, they said that even the bx-400 is difficult at that price...
Hence my curiosity, hence my post here that are these prices quoted by members for real or ...........

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back