Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

Folks,
I am zero with worksheets. Have been wanting to add my name to this A.R. Rehman thingyy, (just for solidarity), but am not able to save it.
can a moderator or samaritan help.

soundbuff willing to pay for 3

Folks,
I am zero with worksheets. Have been wanting to add my name to this A.R. Rehman thingyy, (just for solidarity), but am not able to save it.
can a moderator or samaritan help.

soundbuff willing to pay for 3

Your name is already in the list :). You don't need to save as in a regular Excel sheet

celester 340, pl add your requirement to the google doc in the first post of this thread.

Good Morning.
I think this is going very very well. We will reach the target. Project 'A R Rahman-Back in black' is materializing. :)
It is good to be prudent about financials. Where should member transfer the money ? I presume having current situation in banks most will be transferring by internet instead of going to banks and transferring. Some banks internet transfer needs 2/3 days to verify the account (where one wants to transfer money) and couple of more days to transfer.
Regards.

Two for me also please thanks you.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the great initiative.

I'm unable to edit the sheet, can you please add 1 for me?

Hello ,

Am unable to edit or add to the document for some reason. Please add 2 copies for me.

Sridip

Celester340, audiophile001, The wall - Not sure why you were not able to update. Could you use chrome for access as browser as we are using google docs?
I have added the number of copies that you mentioned; could you please check and confirm? Also, please update the email information.

ARJ - I have added a formula to count if there are any duplicate handles.

Hiten, only uptill Nov 20, will HFV members get the 800-840 price. After Nov 20, this thread will close because I will approach the dealers and try get the balance from them. They are likely to sell at 1499 from what I have spoken to them. Members after Nov 20 will not be able to place order here. They will have to buy from online retailers directly.

I feel that Rs.1500/- is very steep considering the original LPs of Guru, Jodha Akbar were priced @ Rs.900/- including shipping by the dealers (which includes their margin as well).

Could you please clarify what would happen after Nov 20 when we approach dealers for the balance? I am confused whether:

1. The 30+ FMs will pay funds to the dealers and get their orders at Rs.850 + shipping. The rest of the FMs who haven't placed any orders will have to reach out the dealer to buy if they need the records - Perfect for the FMs. We are near 135 now. Even if we end up at 150, it would be a matter of selling 100 LPs in open market for the dealers.

2. After Nov 20th all the FMs (irrespective of whether they have placed order here or not) will have to buy it from the dealers at Rs.1500 (or whatever price they decide) but no upfront payments to be made to the dealers - Disappointing but still will let the FMs revise their order to suit their finance. For instance, I would scale down to 3 LPs + shipping to stick to my budget of Rs.5000/- or I would listen to 1 LP and then decide on rest of the orders as I am purchasing from market place.

3. After Nov 20th all the FMs(irrespective of whether they have placed order here or not) will have to buy it from the dealers at Rs.1500/-. The committed FMs will have to pay the monies upfront. We would be making the payment and wait for 4 months. So, after that why should one pay almost double the cost, is a thought that is lingering.

Could you please clarify which of the above options is likely to fructify?

arunvivek, will approach the dealers to pick up the balance to reach the 300 target. I have had informal chats. They will be buying at the same price we forum members will be buying which is around 800-850. The dealers will have the call to decide the MRP. They are looking at 1499. If we can't get the balance order from the dealers, we will not go ahead. It's as simple as that. All members who have placed their requirements before Nov 20 will get it at 800-840 plus shipping of 150 and not the MRP. After Nov 20, this thread will be closed. So members who want to buy post Nov 20 can buy directly from the dealers post release of the album at the MRP

We are also ok if somebody on this forum wants to underwrite the balance copies to make up the 300 order and become the distributor. The idea is to see the project through

Last edited:
Hey Can u add me for 2 copies I am unable to update the Google sheet due to some problem on iphone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arunvivek, will approach the dealers to pick up the balance to reach the 300 target. I have had informal chats. They will be buying at the same price we forum members will be buying which is around 800-850. The dealers will have the call to decide the MRP. They are looking at 1499. If we can't get the balance order from the dealers, we will not go ahead. It's as simple as that. All members who have placed their requirements before Nov 20 will get it at 800-840 plus shipping of 150 and not the MRP. After Nov 20, this thread will be closed. So members who want to buy post Nov 20 can buy directly from the dealers post release of the album at the MRP

We are also ok if somebody on this forum wants to underwrite the balance copies to make up the 300 order and become the distributor. The idea is to see the project through

Thanks for the clarification, Prem! We are 140 now. I hope more members subscribe and enjoy the benefit.

M_007, your name is the list but you have not mentioned how many copies you want. Ditto with zeta148

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back