Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

Thanks, Prem & Arjun.

Let me tell you, I will always buy 1 copy of each such new vinyl records. These days, I usually look at HFV only once in a while. Thank God, I just happened to look yesterday, and I found this thread. Thanks for this nice initiative. However, I can get only 1 copy of each, because I do not know that many who still listen to vinyl records. FM Pratim does. I shall contact him tonight.

Regards.

M_007, your name is the list but you have not mentioned how many copies you want. Ditto with zeta148

Thanks Prem for checking. I am travelling and couldn't get to the google doc. I would take 5 copies please ... I am based in the US and would need to add postage cost also (I don't know how much that is).

Thanks. Will add 5 copies against your name. No idea at this point how much it costs to ship to the US but will get it done at actuals

Friends,
it is important to bring out 'first' vinyl. As it paves the way for future titles. Who knows if there are good masters at saregama, other music companies or some artist might brings out high quality vinyl pressings in future. This is just an initiating process. So do join in. This helps analogue listening hobby in India. And probably Audiophile Hobby too in general.

For some unknown reasons my nephew who became a doctor this year have framed a dire straits vinyl cover and put on wall. He doesn't listen to vinyls. Too cumbersome for him, he says.
2cqnx3d.jpg

He likes Dire Straits music though :)
Regards.

I do not know if this has been discussed but what has been thought about the Cover Art ? Any suggestions?
Sanjay

Interesting question! Any use of ARR's pictures/ ART might lead to copyright infringement!!!! How about requesting a pic from ARR himself? Any acquaintances anybody?? :D

Thanks Prem for checking. I am travelling and couldn't get to the google doc. I would take 5 copies please ... I am based in the US and would need to add postage cost also (I don't know how much that is).

Where in the US are you based?

Dear friends,
You can very well add your name, HFV name, email id, mobile and qty. required in the google sheet itself linked in the first post. Posting here to add your name will not show in the google sheet. Please add your required quantity and just post here that "I have added my name and X qty. records in the list" Thats all. :)
Thanks and regards.

Guys we are 133 short. Pl order. If dealers are not willing to take the balance copies upfront which is a high possibility, the project won't go through.

We should say that now Lp would cost 1250/-( instead of Rs.800/- for 300 copies). Later balance could be sold online by e commerce venture specially created for this............ profits distributed to the contributing 200 members.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back