Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

Dear friends,
You can very well add your name, HFV name, email id, mobile and qty. required in the google sheet itself linked in the first post. Posting here to add your name will not show in the google sheet. Please add your required quantity and just post here that "I have added my name and X qty. records in the list" Thats all. :)
Thanks and regards.

Thank you. Prem kindly entered my amount but I have updated with other info.

This is going great. I think we have reached almost there. If we can persuade the Music company to give 200 or 250 qty. at same price and also retail dealers to take 100 copies we are through. :)

That's Great. Lets hope for the best.
And thanks for all the effort you and all are doing. :thumbsup:
Warm regards.

Hi Members email id of Rajesh Menon at SONY DADC : [email protected]

Dear srinivasan,

As discussed the cost for the LP with packing delivered at one location will be as follows :-

Saregama :- Rs 650/- + Taxes .300 Minimum qty
Sony Music :- Rs 700/- + Taxes 300 minimum qty

You can select the tracks, if there is master available we will get this done.

Delivery period will be 12 to 14 week from the date of po

Payment Advance.

Regards

Rajesh Menon
Head Business Development
+919619075353

Dear Mr.Rajesh

Greetings for the day. They were many positive response to this initiative, some felt the 300 numbers is bit large for an initial start up. With response to your mail need few clarifications on the following :

1. Tax percentage 12.5%

2. Can Lps be pressed without digital mastering from Old recordings on Lp / cassette or Reel..Yes

3. Can analogue mastering be done from masters of older recordings at DUM DUM Factory. HMV used to press Vinyl of soundtracks taken from older recordingsYes

4. Can Lps be ordered other than SAREGAMA,SONY titlesYes

5. Lp Cover design.Need to get design or we can do new design

6. Can an Account be created by your Company for depositing the monies receivable for the order so as to facilitate the deposit of the advance remittance from interested buyers in full to be done for each project.Once the required full payment is received then the Lp project can be kick started from your end. (Yes I can arrange our dealer account who can facilitate the payment)

I had put in my name long back for 3 copies. Appreciate the effort and enthusiasm from the leaders.

cheers,

...And we are at 191 !

Good going!! We have almost reached the two third of the target. Only three days remaining for the cutoff date. I think we can reach 250 mark if people with single order can double it and all those who are watching from the pavilion:D enter the game. This is a great initiative, people can encourage us by buying a single lp as a souveneir will give us a boost to go for more titles in future.
Cheers!!
Regards

"Cant edit list. Can u plz update my requst for 2 LPs? Thanx.
Rgds
Dr prashant waghmare.
Pune"

Pls add 2 LPs for FM Dr. Prashant, Pune.
Regards

Last edited:
"Cant edit list. Can u plz update my requst for 2 LPs? Thanx.
Rgds
Dr prashant waghmare.
Pune"

Pls add 2 LPs for FM Dr. Prashant, Pune.
Regards

Done. can you pm me his email address and HFV Handle ? we may need that towards the end to finalise on payments etc

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back